CHAPTER 4

Note:sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

For the past days the triplets avoided the the others the only one that they talked was their brother can. Dean and the others understand that the three was still scared to them even they accepted their apology. Can also don't talk to tin after the commotion and tin was going insane due to guilt that starting to eat him from the inside. Pharm was in the middle of studying when his friend team talks.

"Pharm can you gave me a favor?", team put his hands together as he begged to pharm.

"What it is team?", pharm asked in confusion.

"Can you make me a sandwich later on and can you deliver it to the swimming club, we have practice at five and I'd like a snack after that please", team informed pharm. But pharm was not sure because if he deliver it to team there was a chance that he might see dean because dean is the swimming club president.

"I'm not sure about that team", pharm replied to him. But team grab his hands.

"Please pharm", team pleaded pharm.

"Ok fine I'll do it", pharm finally surrendered.

Later that afternoon pharm along with mannow went to the swimming club. He saw team with the group with dean talking to them. Team saw pharm and he waved his hand signaling the two to go there. Dean turned around as a jasmine scent reached his nose and he knew that was his mate pharm.

"Pharm thank god you're here wheres my snack", team excitedly asked pharm.

"Calm down team here it is", pharm replied to his friends as he hand the small tupperware with a sandwich.

"Thanks pharm", team exclaimed as he hugged pharm.

"Hey I'm still here team remember?", mannow said to the two. Team laugh as he grabbed mannow and also hugged her.

################################
PHARM POV

Me and mannow was about to leave when I heard a voice behind me.

"Pharm", I heard when I turned around I saw P'dean looking at me.

"What it is P?", I carefully answered him.

"Can we talk for a minute please?", P'dean asked me with his eyes begging. I know what he like to talked its about the commotion last week and me being his mate. I carefully think as I looked at mannow she smiled at me and nod.

"Go talk to him pharm I'll be here waiting for you", mannow said to me. I nodded to her and looked to P'dean. We walked to the swimming club locker.

"what do you like to talk P'dean", I asked dean with my eyes on the ground.

"Pharm I'm sorry for the last time I was just angry on that time to what tin told to you and to your brothers and didn't intended to scare you", P'dean sincerely told me.

"I know you only do that to protect me P'dean because I'm your mate right?", I asked to him with a smile.

"Yes, I'm sorry", dean replied.

"I accepted your apology P'dean and I'm also sorry for avoiding you", I told to dean.

Dean sigh in relieved as he smiled at me. I was suprised when he suddenly grabbed my arms and hugged me tight. I smiled and hugged him tight. I found him, I found my mate.