CHAPTER 7

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is noy my first language.

################################

Rome opened his eyes as the sun shines to him. Rome saw his brother can starring at him while affectionately combing his hair. Can saw his brother staring at him and he smiled to rome.

"How are you feeling baby bro", can asked to his brother. Rome smiled as he lifted his hand and carressing cans face.

"You only called us baby bro P'can when you're worried, it's alright I'm fine now P' I just simply get tired yesterday so please don't be worried anymore", rome lovingly replied to his big brother with a smile on his face.

"That's a relief now get up and let's have breakfast, pharm and In was with tin they went outside to get the food", can said as he help his brother to get up.

"You didn't even cook P'can that's new?", rome complained with a frown.

"You're the reason rommie how can I cook if you were sick", can said.

The door open reveiling tin, pharm and in with the food.

"Good morning rommie how's your feeling?", pharm asked his brother as he hugged him from behind.

"Yeah how's our brother?", In added as he grabbed boths rome hands and he kneel in front of him.

"I'm fine guys don't worry anymore", rome replied to his brothers.

"Good morning P'tin", rome cheerfully greeted tin.

"Good morning rome, come on lets eat", tin said to rome and to the others as he and can arrange the table.

################################
CAN POV

I was sitting here in my homeroom when suddenly I heard someone running when I looked I saw ae running towards me.

"Can!!!!!!",

"What it is ae its still early in the morning?", I said to ae.

"Please help me can", ae suddenly kneel in front of me making me shocked.

"Hey what are you doing bro stand up", I hurriedly make ae stand up. It will be bad if someone see an alpha kneeling infront of a lower rank rather than his mate.

"Please can I need your help", ae continued to beg from me.

"Alright stop that I will help you what do you need?", I asked ae in confusion.

"Today was pete and I anniversary can I need to suprise him but I don't know how", ae defeatedly said to me. I laughed as I heard his problem. Ae and pete was the first one to form a bond among us. And I can understand his dilemma about this anniversary thing.

"I can't help you with that ae you know that I'm not a romantic type of person", I honestly replied to ae making him more sad.

"But I can call my brothers, those three always likes to suprise someone I know that they can give you an idea on how to suprise pete", I informed him and ae suddenly embrace me and he jumped.

"Thank you can you're a life saver", ae exclaimed.

"Ok ok thats enough lets meet them at lunch",

################################

The whole gang was sitting together at the table with team, mannow, del and emma.
Pete was not present because he was with his friends in a restaurant treating him.