CHAPTER 16

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English was not my first language.

################################

Today is the triplets seventeen birthday but still pharm and rome was avoiding each other. Pharm have a talked to dean few days ago but he didn't find a chance to talk to his brother because rome was avoiding him.

"Happy birthday to us my dear brothers!!!!", In exclaimed as he entered the kitchen of their dorm.

"Thank you Innie, happy birthday too", pharm replied to In while hugging his brother. In and Pharm turn to looked at their youngest.

"Happy birthday rome", pharm said with a smile and rome looked at him and nod. Rome stand up and walks to the bathroom ignoring his brothers.

"Pharm......",

"Don't worry In, I will talk to rome, I'm just finding a right time, don't worry", pharm reassured his brother.

"That's good because I don't want bad vibes on our birthday, I want to celebrate it together with the two of you,so please pharmie resolve this mess", In plead to pharm who nodded.

"I will make this right In, this things can't torn us apart we're triplets and I want it to stay like that", pharm promised to his brother.

################################
CAN POV

"Can don't be too nervous", I heard my mate tin whispered to me as I looked to what I did to the mini gym of our faculty. There were many balloons on the ceiling blue, green and purple and flower petals on the ground and a big cake in the middle table and a mini lights around the gym.

"Tin do you think they will like this?", I nervously asked while biting my lower lip.

"Love they will love it, don't worry you put all your effort in making this", tin said to me making me smile. This was for my little brothers so I made sure that they will like it.

"Thank you love, thank you to all of you who help me here today", I sincerely said to my mate who hugged me tight.

################################

It was the night, the whole gang was inside the gym except dean who was now standing outside the gym waiting for his mate. Rome and In really like the decoration their brother made making can proud to his achievement.

"Thank god that you two like it, I'm so proud!!!", can exclaimed.

"Hmmm, where's pharm P'can I want to talk to him?", rome politely asked his brother.

"I don't know baby why don't you ask his mate dean was outside waiting for him", tin was the one who answered and rome nodded and he starts to walk outside the gym. Rome saw dean leaning to a pillar.

"Has pharm arrived?", dean turned to the voice and he found rome looking at him shyly. Dean smiled to the youngest.

"Not yet, nong rome, and why do you look so nervous?", dean asked rome when he noticed how stiff rome is.

"I'm just nervous P'dean, I want to apologize to pharm about what happened and I'm not sure if he will take it",

"Don't worry nong rome your brother also want to apologize to you he was just looking for a chance, don't be sad anymore", dean happily replied to his nong making rome smile in happiness.

"Is that true P'dean, I'm so happy", rome suddenly hugs dean through his excitement making them both fall with rome above dean.

The two were both shocked to what happened when a hand suddenly pulled rome upward and next thing really shocked the two. A hand harshly collided to romes cheeks, rome saw pharm face full of rage.