THE PROPHECY

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

It's been weeks after the prince of darkness was sealed by the four powerful alphas of each land. The lives of the werepeople was back to normal again despite of the lives that have been perished by the war they decided to move on for their children.

The temple of the moon goddess that was located to the center of the continent is currently full of wolves from every side of the land. They were there to celebrate their victory.

"This is the start of the new century for us", forth proudly told his fellow wolves that were present to the feast.

"And this was also with the help of our moon goddess so please offer her a gift and a prayer in her statue", ming added and he bowed in front of the statue. The others followed him as they all say their gratitude to the moon goddess.

"We pray from you moon goddess that you continiously guide us in every path that each of every one will walk in the future", kongpop prayed to the moon goddess.

"Hail for our moon goddess, hail for our victory!!!!!", pha shouted across the room. And the wolves howled and clapped in victory.

Its past five in the evening but still the feast is on high. Arthit, Beam, Wayo and Kit was sitting in the right side of the banquet looking happily at their pups playing in the corner.

"My korn was just a quiet child look the others was playing but he was just their reading a book", beam told the others as he eyed his oldest son.

"He's a bookworm beamie and in the future he will be a great alpha", kit proudly told his bestfriend beam.

"Yeah he will but my second son is also an alpha I'm afraid that some conflict will happened", beam worriedly said and he starred to his youngest son tin who was playing with kits oldest son can.

"Don't worry P'beam tin can be the alpha of silver moon pack if he was the mate of the naughty can", wayo jokingly told beam.

"Ohhh let's see if tin and can were mates in the future", arthit told the others.

"Hey stop that Its fine with me whoever can mate is the important is that they will love each other", kit happily told as he eyed his son.

"Pick and dean will also be a great alpha with ae and pete as there betas", arthit added and the other nodded in approval.

"By the way kit next month was your due date are you happy that your new little wolf will be born soon", beam excitedly told kit.

"Lovely pups guys", kit laughs.

"You mean?", the others asked kit.

"I'm having triplets", kit happily told the three. And they congratulate kit as they drink the wine and kit drink a juice.

Twelve in the evening when the wolves decided to leave the feast to rest. The only remaining was the four aphas and their mates with their betas and the oracle and shrine maidens of the temple.

When all of the sudden the moon shines brightly and the light beams to the statue of the moon goddess and ancient letters start to appeared. The oracle come close to the statue as she carefully eyed the letters.

"What is that letters oracle?", ming asked the oracle.

"Its a prophecy from the moon goddess herself", the oracle exclaimed.

"Prophecy?, what does it say?", forth added as he moves forward.

The oracle concentrate as she reads the letters and symbol.

"The darkness will conquar the land again,
Many wolves will be killed and burned,
Screams and pain will be heard,
The land will be a river of red blood,

Three wolfs will be the salvation,
They will be the light and strength,
Born with the power to ---------
Heal, create and revive,

Protect the wolves from harm
Prepare them to the upcoming war
Makes their hearts pure
For them to able to conquer the darkness."

Forth and the others eyes widen as they heard the prophecy so apollyon will rise again and more powerful that before.

"What's the meaning of this oracle?", pha worriedly asked the oracle.

"Apollyon will take our land again and the moon goddess will give us three wolfs to help us to win the war", the oracle explained.

"Where is this three wolfs you're talking about and how do we know that its them?", kongpop exclaimed to the oracle.

"The three wolf will have the power to heal any kinds of wounds,poision and disease, to create life out of knowhere and to revive someone that was long gone, three rare ability that only them will has. They were not still born and in the future we need to protect them in all cost", the oracle futherly explained to the group of wolves in front of her.

"Tell this to every people in your pack, tell them to be prepared when the time has come, we need to be more powerful for us to totally end the prince of darkness", forth announced to the others as he showed his bloody red eyes.

"And when found this three wolfs immediately say it we need to protect and train them with all we've got", kongpop added to what forth announced. The others just nod to them and they leave the temple to spread the news around the continent.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
ONE MONTH AFTER

"Alpha!!!!!!!", mings beta suthee screams as he entered the meeting hall inside the pack house. The people inside all looked at him.

"What it is suthee? we were having a meeting", ming angrily told suthee.

"The luna alpha he's in labor he's currently in the healing chamber with head healer pring", suthee exclaimed to his alpha.

Ming eyes widen as he hurriedly run to the healing chamber. As he opens the door it revealed his luna crying in pain as he pushed the pup out.

"Alpha", pring greeted her alpha.

"How is he pring", ming asked.

"He will be fine alpha he when its the right time he will transform to his wolf form to be able to pushed the pups easily", pring explained.

After an hour, kit laid in the bed in his wolf form the color of his fur was gray and beside him was three small white wolfs ming frown in confusion as he eyed his pups.

"White fur?", ming asked.

"They were special alpha", pring suddenly told him. "White fur was very rare in omegas, when the omegas fur is white this means that they are pure", pring added.

"Do they have names?",

"Yes luna kit already gave them a name, the white one with a lightblue highlight was pharm, the next with the purple highlight named In and the youngest the one with lightgreen highlight was Rome", pring proudly introduced the new addition of pups to the alpha.

"They have beautiful names thank you kit", ming whispered to his luna as he kissed the wolfs mane.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Thank you for reading
Vote and comment
See you next chapter 😊