CHAPTER 12

Note:sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################

It's the evening that they all waiting for. All the guest have arrived now at the banquet hall for the coming of age ceremony of the oldest son of the alpha ming and luna kit of the silver moon pack.

Tin and his friends was sitting at the front table of the hall with their parents. Tin keeps looking around for his mate or maybe the triplets because his now nervous for the mating that will happen later on when the clock reach the midnight and also cans birthday. As the beta can will be the submissive and as a submissive when he reach his right age to mate the sub will emits the sweetest scent that the his destined alpha will be crazy about and the mating ritual for them to be one will happened. Tin now needs the triplets to calm his nerves for the past months tin learned to love the three as his own and also the triplets love him back thay always comfort and help him and can.

"Tin calm down don't be nervous baby", beam whispered to his youngest while rubbing tins back.

"Mom, what if I dissappoint my mate, what if I can't satisfy him, what if he left me mom?", tin worriedly asked his mother and beam smile.

"He loves you tin, can already said it to you right it's also an advantage that you two were the sons of the two powerful alpha here you know your mate earlier,so you'll have time to know them more and you do that to can maybe the beginning was not good but you made an effort to make it better and I knew that can love you son", beam informed his son who smiled happily.

"You're right mom, thank you so much, I feel much more better now", tin replied to his mother while hugging beam.

Alpha ming and luna kit stand up and walks to the middle with a microphonr in their hand as they smile to the people.

"Good evening everyone, I'm so honored that you all attend my short notice. Tonight the silver moon pack celebrates the coming of age of my oldest son can. He was my first miracle, the brightest moon among my four pups, I'm proud to have this amazing and caring man as a son, big brother to his youngest brothers and the next foundation of this pack", ming proudly announced to the guest and to his pack members. Ming smiled and looked at his mate kit who smiled back to him.

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen, now I proudly present to you my oldest and lovely son, the star of the night my can!!!!", kit said as the door opens revieling can with his white suit with his brigthest smile and the triplets beside him in their suits.

The party starts and the whole room was filled with happiness and laughters. Can is currently talking to his school mates while the triplets was just sitting in a round table happily talking to each other.

"Hey triplets you look so happy", ae said to the triplets as he sit beside them along with the others.

"P'ae we were just excited to have P'tin as our brother and P'cans mate, this family will be more exciting", rome exclaimed happily.

"I also like to be part of your family", pick suddenly said while looking to his mate rome who blushes.

"P'pick be patient rome was only sixteen", ae exclaimed to his brother and the others nodded.

"Haha I know guys calm down", pick said as he put his hands up.

"P'tin!!!!!", the triplets shouted as they run to tin who opened his arms to recieve the three omegas.