Chapter 1

You woke up, still leaning against the door. The dried tears on your cheeks felt like your face just had botox. You didn't know when you fell asleep, but you remembered crying until your eyes hurt. You blinked a few times and your hand went to the top of your head. You had no idea why you did that, but your hair felt messy. You used your fingers as a hairbrush and went throught it. You hurted yourself while doing that, but you didn't care. It was less than the pain you felt in your heart. You stood up, stumbled to the window and looked outside. It was early morning, the sun rises. Its upper limb touched the horizon and the morningred made the backyard so beautiful. It was so ironic with what happened.

The sun blooms on the horizon, golden petals stretching ever outwards into the rich blue. It is the brilliant flower of the sky that warms our days. It is the invitation to a new day, that sunrise so ordinary extraordinary. If this was a normal morning, this would've made your day, but it isn't. It isn't a normal day. It's your first day as someone trapped in someone else's house. You stared outside for minutes. You had a straight face with no emotion on it. It was like as if everything died. As if your emotions died. As if you cried everything away. You weren't thinking about anything. You just stood there, staring at the distance.

After some couple of minutes, you turned around. You didn't want to see such beautiful sunrise. It felt too ironic. You sighed and looked around. The room looked normal and comfy. The bed with soft pillows and a comfortable blanket on it, made you think that if you sleep on it, you'll sleep like a princess. The night table had a lamp on it and in front of the bed there was a wardrobe. There were some pictures on the wall and you looked at it. In one of the picture was a cute, little Baekhyun with his parents, in another one was he again, but with Exo and the last picture was one of his older brother. You could see they're brothers, they look like each other. The Byun siblings. Byun Baekhyun and Byun Baekbeom.

You looked at the little Baekhyun. Can you believe that this cute being grow up and is now that handsome man who locked you here? Your heart hurts, so you turned around, away of him. You sighed and walked to the chair, grabbed it and placed it in front of the window. Looking outside is better than at those pictures of him. You opened the window and looked down. It was too high. You sighed, sat on the chair and looked outside. The sun was now up and the dawn had disappeared. The sky was clear and you could hear the first sounds of the cars, the first barks from the dogs, the daily sounds. You hear them everday, but why does they feel so different?

For the other humans a normal day has started, a day to work or a schoolday. Those who are sick now they'll just sleep, but others will probably stress because of busy schedules, tests, angry teachers or mad bosses. The older people who are home because they retired, they will live their life without any stress. They'll just enjoy life, forgetting the fact that it could be their last day. They don't think about that, they just relax and be happy. A life without worries, that's the best life you can have.