Chapter 35

~Happy 8th years with Exo!~

"So it's just the two of us now." He said and smirked. "Y-Yes." You said, suddenly feeling nervous. Apparently, he noticed. "Are you feeling nervous baby?" He smirks. Well how are you supposed to answer that? Just a yes or does he expect you to say something more?

He comes a little closer and smiled while you avoided his gaze by turning your head so you won't see. You shouldn't look at his adorable smile right now because if you do ... who knows what will happen then. Unfortunately he wants something else. His hands went to your cheeks and turned your face towards his, the warmth of it burning on your skin and creating goosebumps. Your eyes met his and because you don't want to stare in them, you inspected his face. His skin was well taken care off and it made your heart beat a little louder when you noticed how close the two of you actually were. Skinship could happen any moment.

Your gaze continued going over his face, but it stopped moving when you noticed his lips. Not only his skin seems so soft, but also his lips. They were slightly open and it made him look more hot than he already was looking, but that was not a turn on for you, because you were holding yourself back. You're still unsure about multiple things like your own body and if this love will last forever. You know you get turned on easily if you see him looking like this: hot, but you don't want him to know because that could be a little embarrassing. You came a little closer towards him and your noses touched while he closed his eyes already. How hard it even was for you, you didn't kiss him, but just blow some air on his lips and moved away to sit on the couch. You smirked when you saw his reaction.

He frustratedly sighted and looked at you with annoyance in his eyes. You chuckled, but acted cool. "You thought I was going to kiss you right?" You asked. "Who wouldn't when you come so close and then just-" He continued the sentence by making many hand gestures, but he soon gave up and let himself crash on the couch next to you. His sighed once again and made sure you saw that he was annoyed. You didn't react and just stared at the black screen of the TV. Baekhyun's eyes started twinkling. "You know..." He started and smirked. "Many boyfriends would give their girlfriends a punishment." You turned towards him and looked deadly serious. "I'm glad you don't."

"Wh- B-Bu-" At first he didn't know what to say, but recovered very fast: "Who says I don't? What if I want to give you one?" He asked, glueing his eyes on you. "I'm not playing your game." You said, more towards yourself instead of him, but that doesn't matter. He smirked. "It's a fun game. I'm sure you'll enjoy." Your eyes widened a little and you looked at him in shock. Did he just-? Your dirty mind was activated.

"There are various ways to translate that message." You said, trying to sound smart by using wise words. He licks his lips and smirked once again. "Well that's what you get from dating the most dirtiest member." You sighed. He was right. You should have expected this. "I'm glad you know it yourself that you are the dirtiest because you really are next level."

"I can't help it okay? I was made this way." He was acting like a baby again and hell he was so cute. "Yeah sure. Who made you like this that you don't even feel embarrassed when you said Sehun has a pretty big nose?" You asked. "Oh that. That was ... Wait a sec-" He interrupted himself, for asking a question: "When did you watch that episode of Ask Me Anything?" He started but then his eyes went wide. "Did you search me online?"

Your cheeks started blushing and you quickly looked away. "N-No." You said, but he was already sure about it and smirked. "Then you wouldn't mind if you showed me your history on your phone." Not only his mouth was smirking, his eyes were too. You, who still didn't look at him, tried to change the subject, but he was fast and grabbed your phone out of the pocket on the back of your pants. "Yah... That's inappropriate." You said, but he totally ignored you. You tried to grab it back, but he quickly moved away and started searching through it. "I have my privacy-" You stopped mumbling when he glued his eyes on you and smirked. "Not when you're with me."