Chapter 22

It became silence and everyone looked at Lay. You also did. What does this mean? Lay looked down and sighted in a soft way, like as if he didn't want anyone to notice. "What does this mean Lay?" Suho asked slowly, looking from Lay to Baek and back to Lay. "I-It's not like that...It's-" He answered, but got cut off by Baekhyun: "What do you mean? It's exactly like that. It's your fault she got attacked. You even did it yourself!"

You froze and your mind went blank. Shock controlled you for a minute and it was like the world stopped. "W-W-What?" You mumbled and you turned your heart towards Lay. He was looking down and didn't dare to look at any of you. Baekhyun was right altough you couldn't believe it. "Y-Y-You?" Your voice stuttered and your heart stopped beating. You didn't know what you felt, but it wasn't something you wanted to feel. To describe it a little: it felt like betrayal, but it was mixed with shock and fear. Your hands clamped into the fabric of your jeans you were wearing and you looked in front of you, staring at nothing without seeing something.

Every one kept silence, waiting for the two to say something, but they didn't. One was done talking and the other one didn't know what to say, because he knows he did wrong, but he was forced to. Baekhyun slowly went with his hand to yours, trying to calm and comfort you. He knows this new information is hard to take, but the worst part still needs to come. You don't know anything yet.

"Lay?" D.O. called out his name so soft. He doesn't understand it either. He also wants an explanation, but he won't force it. "I'm sorry..." Lay said and Baekhyun opened his mouth to say something, but Chanyeols glare made him close it again. It's better for him to keep his mouth shut. "It's because of my cousin." Lay began to explain. You looked up and you met his eyes. "He was in the same class of you in middle school and adored you like you were his angel. He always told us on family parties how you could make him smile and how beautiful you were. It was like you were an idol and he the fan, but it was more than that in his eyes. He liked you. More than anything else in the world. If you weren't at school he would cry or be mad until he knows you're okay. He was obsessed with you. At first his parents liked the fact that he had someone to love, but soon they assumed it wasn't what they thought it would be. His parents thought he would confess, but he didn't. He kept adoring you in silence."

Everyone listened and you holded your breath when Lay continued: "His parents told him to confess, but he didn't wanted to. They almost forced him to talk to you. Although you didn't know about anything, you started talking to him. Most of the time he was flustered and could smile the whole day when he thought of the conversations the two of you had. You asked him simply things like: 'Can I borrow your pen?' or 'How are you today?' but for him it was magical. At that time he started following you and watched you practice with your best friend after school. You didn't know he was there so you always kept on dancing onto the beat as if no one was watching, as if it was just you and your bestie, but one time, she noticed him and told you. The bad thing was that she wanted to prank him."

You kept listening to him, but you couldn't remember it. This part of your memory was gone, probably because of that accident you had around that time. One stupid dancemove and it caused half of your memories of middleschool and earlier. You don't remember the accident exactly, but you remember hitting the ground with your head. You woke up in the hospital and your bestie told you you fell while practicing. Why didn't she told you about this guy?

"She knew he liked you a lot and she told you to wave at him next time he is secretly watching. You did and you told him to come in. He listened to you and the two of you started talking and you suddenly gived him a kiss on the cheek. Random, but it made him crazy. That moment he confessed and your best friend knew it was going to be that way, so she filmed the whole thing. You turned him down coldly and it broke his heart. Especially when your best friend started to laugh and showed him the video. You just followed your friend example and did what she did: you laughed at him. It made him mad. He grabbed the box your music was playing through and smashed it on your head. You collapsed and your head hit the ground too. That's why you can't remember much of that time anymore."

Lay took a deep breath and looked at you. Almost everything she told you after the accident was fake? You were so shocked that you forgot how to breath for a second, but you quickly forced your lungs to drink some air so you would survive. This information made you feel dizzy and weird, but the worst part is that you still don't know half of it.

Psycho 2 - 백현On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara