Chapter 18

"Let's go back home." He said, but avoided your gaze. He's probably not so happy anymore because you rejected his actions. You mentally laughed and felt proud of yourself. For the first time the tables had turned. Now you were the one who took the lead in this relationship. The only thing you aren't happy about is that he looks a little mad. "Are you mad?" You asked and looked at him. He glanced back and your heart skipped a beat. "Not mad, just a little disappointed." That's even worse.

You looked down. The fact he's disappointed because of your actions makes you sad. It made your heart sad. You don't want him to be like that, but you don't want to be the one who always follows in the relationship. You want to take the lead too. "I'm sorry." You mumbled, loud enough for him to hear. You looked down and he felt guilty to make you feel like this. "Ani, it's not your fault. I know you're nervous and all that. If you don't want it, you just have to say. I won't push you to do it." Such an understanding boyfriend.

"What are you doing?" You mumbled shy. An hour passed and you were now leaning against his car with. He pressed you against it with his body. "I wanna give you a little kiss." He answered looking at your lips. "You said you wouldn't push me to do things I don't want." You avoided his dreamy eyes and glanced at the empty parking lot. It was afternoon now and the sun was shining brightly on your skin. It was as if it's rays were dancing on your skin. "You don't want a kiss from me then?" He asked and pouted. Cute.

"I've never said that." Your voice was almost too soft to hear, but he understood it and smirked a little. His hand went to your mask and he smiled when you didn't do anything, but just followed it with your eyes. His skin looked so soft and healty. Everyone could be jealous of it. It was almost a perfect reflecting in the sun of a beautiful material you never ever saw before in your life.

His finger touched your skin and electric veinze went through your body. You shivered and he noticed. It made him pause for a minute. "Are you..?" He started his sentence, but didn't finish it. You blinked with your eyes one time to get out of the daydream you were in. "I am what?" You asked and he kept silence. "What?" You repeated, but the only thing he said was: "Nevermind." His eyes met yours and then he continued his actions. A little, but soft and passionated kiss on your lips. That's all he did to make your heart go crazy, but little did he know he was being watched.

~

"Areum~ah this is for you." He said and gived you a box. "For me?" You mumbled and opened it. It was a LG pro 3848 high class phone. Those are very expensive, why did he give it to you? He knows you're very powerful with this thing right? All those options, all those possibilities.

You looked at the beautiful black sky color and the logo on the back. It's not phone for broke people. It has triple-lens cameras, A13 chips, fast Face ID, Night Mode, shatter resistant glass, improved water resistance and more. Looks much like an iphone 11 but it's different. "T-This i-is for me?" You stuttered. You couldn't believe he would give you a phone, let alone such expensive one.

"Yes, it's all yours just like I am." He said and smirked a little. "Casanova." You mumbled and rolled with your eyes before they went back to the phone. So many possibilities, you thought and realised you won't get bored anymore. "Oh yeah I've bought you some pads because it's almost a month now." He said and your cheeks started burning. How did he know? Why did he calculate the date it would be next? You avoided his gaze and stared at your new LG 3849 high class pro. If only your cheeks could stop glowing. They're probably very red right now.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. You looked up and your eyes immediately went to Baek. His eyes widened. At first it was like time paused, but as soon as he realized there was someone in front of the door, he grabbed your arm and pushed you into the kitchen. "Keep quiet please." He said before sending you his love with his eyes and closing the door. Should you listen?