Chapter 21

The houses went by like it was nothing. You looked through the window of the car and was fascinated by the world. It looked so beautiful, but nothing changed. Stupid questions were formed in your head. Are we driving or is the world driving away? Stupid. It felt like you were a child.

You looked through the mirror and noticed your boyfriend. He was looking all pissed out, but when he saw you staring, he quickly putted a little smile on his face. It was fake, but also not. Unexplainable. He didn't spook and his gaze went back to whatever he was looking at. Chanyeol didn't say anything either. He looked at the road and with two eyes focussed on it, he turned on the radio. You glanced at him. Handsome. It was like you didn't see him in ages, but in reality it was just a month. Not longer. Just a month.

The radio didn't help. It didn't brightened the mood. It just played random music. Nobody was listening, but it still played. Until Chanyeol parked the car and got out. Baek did too and you looked around before getting out. The dorm? You looked at Baekhyun, who was still pissed and touched his fingertips for a moment. His gaze went to you and he relaxed a bit. Maybe this wasn't that bad, but he still doesn't have a good feeling about this. He doesn't want to explain everything. He's scared.

"Let's go inside." Chanyeol said and his eyes met yours. They were saying he missed you and that he's glad you're back. He didn't show it earlier, but he was ... He can't explain. The best world for it is confused. It was more than that, but let's just keep it by confusion.

Chanyeol grabbed your hand and leaded you inside. Everything seemed to go in slowmotion. The front door opens. The warmth of his hand, your boyfriend behind you. Another door opened and the living room was revealed. The first member you saw inside was Suho. His eyes widened and he dropped his phone. You slowly looked the other way and D.O. was staring at you as if he saw a ghost. Sehun, who was next to him, blinked a few time and said your name without making a sound. Lay immediately froze and didn't know how to react. Happy that you're back? Relieved that you're okay? Scared because of all the other things? The other members weren't home.

Chanyeol pushed you in the couch and commanded Baekhyun to do the same, to sit next to you. He did what he told him to do and sat down with a long face. The warmth of his body close next to you, made you shy and when your legs touched a little bit, your cheeks started to blush.

Everybody came closer, especially Sehun. He started hugging you. "I missed you. Where were you?" He mumbled in your hair. Your arms went around his back and you accepted his hug, but someone was jealous. "Can you please not touch her? She's already taken." Baekhyun said and you immediately looked down and cheeks began to blush. Sehun took distance again and stared at your boyfriend. "What does this mean?" He asked and everybody looked shocked, but not Chanyeol. He was already aware of it. "They have a relationship." He said through his teeth and glared at Baekhyun with an angry gaze.

"Okay would someone mind to explain what is happening?" Suho asked and Chanyeol answered right away. "I would also like to know that." He glared at Baekhyun again. "Areum where were you? We were scared to death." D.O. said and searched for your eyes when Lay kept silence. You ignored everyone and kept on looking down. "I think Baekhyun can explain everything." Chanyeol said.

"I don't want to." He answered, but Chanyeol grabbed his shirt and stared in his eyes. "Explain." He mumbled slowly in a scary way. Everyone was trying to stop him. If he loses his temper we're all doomed. The others succeeded with protecting Baekhyun and Chanyeols hand left his shirt. "You want to know?" Baek raised his voice and continued: "Fine! I kidnapped her, happy now?"

Nobody expected this and they were all shocked. "W-Why?" Sehun asked carefully, not trying to make his hyung extra angry and pissed. Baekhyun looked down, his hands were slightly shaking. "To protect her, but it's all ruined now." He glared at Lay and continued with raised voice: "You... Just tell your cousin she's here so he can almost kill her again."