Chapter 36

His hungry eyes shouldn't be allowed in this industry, but unfortunately for you, there wasn't a jail for eyes. He stared at you and bite his bottom lip. For him, this was the perfect timing: no one would disturb, the place was perfect and most importantly: no period. "W-Why are you looking at me l-like that?" You asked, secretly making some space between the two of you by carefully moving away a little. "You know why." He smirked. His gaze went from your eyes to your lips and back, as if he was asking for permission. You inspected him from the little distance between you two and even though you already knew what he was up you still gave him a questionable look. Then suddenly, his lips smashed into yours.

The night passed and what happened is your own imagination. :)

~

"Are you ready?" You shouted from the other side of the door. It opened and Baekhyun's appearance was next level. "Easy, easy, relax. I'm done." He said and smiled at you. His hands went around your waist and his warm embrace hugged you. He smelled godly. The new fresh shampoo he just used smelled fruity and it represented the summer. Unfortunately, you needed to pee for almost an hour now, so you will enjoy the smell later: when you're cuddling with him before the action begins. "Excuse me, but I need to pee." You said and you carefully broke the hug and rushed inside the bathroom. You closed the door and did what you needed to do. Baekhyun chuckled a little. You're cute.

He looked at the door for some seconds before turning around and going to the kitchen. Time to eat. He looked at his watch. Still some time left before Lay and Chen will be here. Later on Chanyeol would also come by and even though everything is prepared very well all hulp will be needed so Suho is visiting too for the last things to be done. No one knows what will happen exactly tonight, but if everything goes according to the plan everything will be fine. It will all be over by tomorrow.

Baekhyun started preparing the food and you came back. Your bladder was empty and it was a little too dry in there so you thought it could be filled again with some water or something else to drink You grabbed glasses from the shelf and a bottle of Soju from the fridge. Baekhyun's chest faced you and his eyes were glued on you. "You want to get drunk?" He asked, his voice as soft as it could be. You looked up after placing it all on the cooking island and answered: "Just one bottle Baekie, we won't get drunk." You said and started filling the little glasses.

"Not for me." Baekhyun quickly said and you stopped. You slowly turned around and your gaze was full of questions. Maybe he doesn't like Soju. "I get drunk easily." Your boyfriend said and quickly looked away. He was a little ashamed of himself for not tolerating alcohol like most people can, but he can't help it. He just can't. That was a thing you didn't know about Baekhyun. That's new, but now that you think about it, it makes sense. You never saw him drank alcohol. There was no alcohol in his house. "I will keep that in mind my love, but what is this bottle of Soju doing here then?" You asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Lay left it here yesterday. I don't know why." Your boyfriend answered and continued with a smirk: "Maybe he wanted us drunk. Most one night stand happen when people are drunk so maybe he wanted something like that to happen with us."

You ignored him and placed the glass to your lips and drank it. The bitterness of the alcohol was something you tasted very good and the soju made his way down to your stomach. This liquor was something you really missed. Baekhyun watched you and smirked again. "You heard what I just said, but you're still drinking? Is that a secret signal you're sending me?" His eyes were playfully looking at you while your eyes widened, but you sighted immediately after. "I should've seen that one coming." You mumbled towards yourself. "Yes, you should've." He said and smiled innocently. How could he change from the Baek he was just a second ago to this innocent one? Magic? Probably. It's the only answer who make sense.