Chapter 11

You slowly walked towards him and hitted him on his head. "Yah, I'm hungry." You said, revealing a little chuckel because of his funny reaction. He turned his head with big eyes and was clearly shocked. He had no idea you were there, so it kinda scared him when someone hitted him on the head. His eyes met yours and you smiled a little. Like if nothing happened. Just like before and that's all he wants.

"There is some ramyeong in the kitchen." He said and his gaze went back to the tv, clearly trying to focus on the drama again. It's not like he didn't want to look at you, but he was afraid he would get a problem in his pants because of how cute you looked this evening.

"Fastfood?" You said in shock and paused for a second before continuing: "Why? That's not healty and you once said you never eat unhealty food." You stared at him with a questionable look on your face. His head turned and faced you again before the words came out of his mouth. "It's not really fastfood Areum~ah and it's only unhealty if you eat it too much. Once in a while doesn't matter." His eyes stared into yours and the ship started sailing again. Even the birds who're flying outside ship those two.

"Fine." You mumbled and sighted before going to the kitchen. Fine, you thought. I'll eat it. I won't get fat because of once eating ramyeong. With those thoughts you stepped inside the kitchen, not knowing his gaze was on you this whole time. He softened the sounds of the tv and followed you. While you were looking at the package from the ramyeong you felt two pairs of arms around your waist. You felt his head on your shoulder, the warmth of his body and the boner he had in his pants. Keep calm, just act normal, you thought. Don't think of anything. Don't let your feelings take over you.

"I'm really sorry about what is happening right now, but I can't handel myself." He mumbled in your neck. The warmth of his breath gived you goosebumps and those electric veinze went through your body again. It was a pleasant feeling when it combined with those butterflies. It was something special, love. "I'm also sorry for all of this. I don't want to lock you up in my house, but I have no choice. I don't want you to get hurt. I-I-" He stopped his sentence and took a deep breath. He needed all his courage to say the next 3 words: "I like you."

Your breath stopped and your heart made a jump. This was what you needed to hear. These words made you realize he really don't want all of this to happen, that he wanted it differently. This made you truly happy and made your heart even happier. You couldn't describe the feeling you were now feeling. It's magical. Two people who like each other... It's just magical. It is even more than that. It's love. True love.

"I'm really sorry for everything. I just want you to know that." His deep voice was so serious and you could hear he truly meant it. It made you flustered. You two stayed silence for a half a minute before he decided to loose the grib on your waist and before taking distance. He really needs to control himself. It's really obviously what is happening in his pants, but he can't. He can't control himself when he is with you. Especially not when you look so cute.

You turned around and looked him in the eyes. His eyes were scared. They were scared yours would leave him and won't come back. He was scared you wouldn't feel the same anymore, but you still did. You are still feeling the same way, but you bullied him a little by looking down and avoiding his intimated gaze. It was your way to take revenge. Yes, it wasn't something big, but enough to make him anxious. You mentally laughed and secretly smiled. Things weren't that bad now. It was like the tables had turned.

"Areum~ah..." He whispered and you looked up. You could see some tears forming in his eyes. He probably thought you didn't feel the same anymore, but you immediately told him otherwise with the smile you gave him. That cute smile of you made his heart survive after the attack you gave him. You couldn't say it in words again, so you told him with a hug. You hugged him and when your head was against his chest, you felt his heartbeat. It was fast, just like yours. It was the same. The same heartbeat of two people in love.