Chapter 26

"Where's Chanyeol?" Sehun suddenly asked. Everyone was watching TV on the couch, waiting for the other members to come home. Nobody reacted and Sehun continued: "He said he would be gone for an hour and he's already a minute late."

Kyungsoo sighted and Baekhyun chuckled a bit. "Are you promoted to mom Sehun?" He asked, his eyes still glued on the television. "What? No! I'm not a mom. Suho is the mom. I'm more like a dad." Sehun responded and Baekhyuns dirty mind was activated: "You mean a daddy?" He asked while an evil smile was on his face. Kyungsoo was holding his laughter and Suho started dying inside, but as soon as Baekhyun spoke up again, the leaders reaction changed. "If Sehun is a dad and Suho a mom... That means the two of you did some naughty things to become parents."

You started chuckling and D.O. couldn't hold it either. The reaction on the face of Sehun and Suho's death glare were too funny to ignore. Suddenly a door opened and Chanyeol appeared in the doorframe with Chen behind him. The laughter died and everyone turned their heads towards them. "Chanyeol hyung, you're two minutes late. What excuse do you have?" Sehun asked and glared at him. Chanyeol rolled his eyes before answering. "You're not my mom." He said wich caused you to laugh. "He's your dad." Baekhyunnie said and your laugh went a little louder.

Chanyeol frowned and Chens eyes finally found you. His mouth slightly opened and he wanted to say something, but stuttered because he was to surprised. "Wh-Wh-What? Ar-Areum?" His eyes didn't move an inch and you looked back. "Annyeonghaseyo Chen." You greeted him and he walked closer to the couch to see if it was really you. "You-You... Where were you?" he asked wich made you look at Baekhyun for a second. "It's a long story." Your boyfriend answered in your place, but you didn't mind. "We'll talk about it when everyone's here."

~

The evening rises and the darkness took advance of the sky outside. Most of the members were home now, but one was missing: Lay. He stepped out of the house because he had a schedule and won't return till late. It'll probably be midnight when he's back. Busy schedules are really annoying.
Each reaction when the last two member came home and saw you, was funny. Kai started jumping up and down while Xiumin froze on the spot. They were happy, but also shocked. Who wouldn't be if a missing person suddenly was sitting on your couch. Questions all over their faces, but they were happy you were back.

After the explaining all 3 members didn't say anything. They were recovering of all the information they've got. It was much to take in, for everyone, but life goes on and everyone needs to get over it. You're tired of all the sadness and pessimistic beings who can't think positive. "I've heard it two times already today and I know it's shocking but imma take a little nap." The maknae suddenly said through the silence. "Yes daddy, I'm following you soon." Suho said, finally making a joke that's a little bit funny. He hasn't made one in ages."You're an old man Sehun." Chanyeol said with a little, but cute smile on his face. You started chuckling and some of the members did too. That's why you love Exo. They always make you smile.

"Speaking about sleeping, we are going to take some nightrest too." Baekhyun said and grabbed your hand. He stood up and you quickly followed his example. He was already walking towards to stairs with you right behind him, still holding hands, until Suho spoke up: "Sleeping right and nothing else?" Baekhyun froze for a second and turned around. He smirked. "What do you mean with sleeping?" Kai started laughing and Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow. "I'm serious Baekhyun." The leader said, but Baekhyun answered very quickly: "I am too." He said before turning around again and going upstairs with you behind him.

Psycho 2 - 백현जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें