Chapter 24

"Look, the lovebirds are sleeping." A voice said. It was the first thing you heard after waking up. Your eyes were still closed and your eyelids felt too heavy to open, so you kept them closed. A few sounds were heard, but you didn't move. Not a little bit. "Just let them sleep Sehun~ah." The leader said and sighted when the maknae pinched your cheek. He rumbles through Baekhyuns hair, but he didn't wake up. He was still sleeping.

When you felt another finger on your cheek you finally found the courage to open your heavy eyelids. You blinked a time or two and wanted to stretch, but noticed Baekhyuns body weight on your side. He leaned on you while sleeping. "Oh you're awake." Sehun said and pinched your cheek once again. He chuckled a little bit because you wanted to stop him by grabbing his finger, but you failed. You grabbed air instead. "You're very funny." He said, while Suho sighted once again. The maknae is such a baby.

"What time is it?" You asked and Sehun answered right away: "Time to eat diner." You slowly and carefully got up without waking your boyfriend. You sat on the edge of the couch and you slowly layed your boyfriend on the couch so he doesn't lean on you anymore. You looked at him sleeping peacefully. Cute.

"Doesn't he need to wake up?" Sehun asked, but you shook your head. "Just let him sleep." You said and Suho nodded. "A good sleep won't hurt." He said and walked to the kitchen. "Cmon let's eat." Sehun shouted and you wanted to stand up, but someone grabbed your waist and stopped you. Yes, it's exactly who you think it is. "Where are you going?" Baekhyun asked, not opening his eyes. His warm touch made you feel those butterflies again and you looked at him. "Eating dinner." You said and he opened his eyes. "Food?" He mumbled and loosened his grib around your waist to sit up straight. Now he's awake and ready to eat.

"Kidnapper is awake, now we can't party till the sun down." Sehun laughed and Baekhyun gived him a deathglare. You stood up and followed the maknae to the kitchen, but before entering Baekhyun noticed something and immediatly stood up and gived you a backhug. That frightened you a little bit, especially when you felt his body against yours. He whispered some words in your ear and your eyes went wide: "Jagiya (sweetheart) you have some spots on your pants. That means a month has passed and you have that thing again."

Are you kiding me? Why does Japan attack you when you're in a difficult situation and don't have some pads? Ugh.

"Well? Why aren't the two of you coming?" Sehun asked, but when he turned around to face you, his eyes widened. He didn't expect to see that because he's still not over the fact that the two of you have a relationship and do those relationship things like hugging, kissing and more, but as soon as he was over it he smirked. "You guys need a room?" He joked and immediately received another deathglare from Baekhyun. Your boyfriend quickly got his wallet out of his pants while still backhugging you with one arm. He throws it towards Sehun, who quickly catches it. The maknae looked at Baek with a questionable look on his face, but it changed when your boyfried answered: "You go to the store and buy her those things for her period."

"What? Me?" Sehun looked at you and back at Baek. Why should he go? "Yes you. I would never give you my wallet if you don't have to buy something for me." Baekhyun answered and looked at him while doing a Sehun-pokerface. "B-But hyung! Why me?" The maknae shouted. He looked at his hyung, who aswered without an emotion on his face: "Because you think you're funny."

Sehun pressed his lips on each other and didn't say anything, but inside he was cursing at himself. Why does he have to do this? This was his karma for joking around too much, but maybe he could pass this job to Junmyeong. "Suho hyung?" He yelled and the leader immediately showed up. "What's wrong?" He asked, but when Sehun asked him if he could do him a favor, he immediately said no. "But you don't even know what it is." Sehun protests as if that would change the whole thing. Suho's gaze went to the two of you and back to the maknae before answering. "Always if you ask me a favor, it's something I don't wanna do, but you force me to do it. It won't work this time."

"Ugh." Sehun sighted. There's no other way to do what he was asked to do. "Tampons right?" he asked and Suho started laughing. "This was-?" He couldn't even finish his sentence because he was laughing too hard. This was too funny. He could completely imagine Sehun buying tampons.

"Stop laughing, it's not funny." The maknae said, not being pleased by the whole situation. "So what do I exactly need to buy? Tampons right?" Sehun asked again, totally ignoring the now dying Suho. "No." Baekhyun answered wich caused Sehun to look surprised. "She's allergic to tampons. Just buy her those other things. Pads." He continued. Sehun looked surprised. "There exist other things than tampons?"

Junmyeong was laughing so hard that his stomach hurted. How could Sehun not know? Isn't that something everyone knows? Did he even go to school? Or did he skip those biology lesson about that subject? Baekhyun sighted. Little maknae knows nothing. "Just go to store and ask it if you can't find it nearby the tampons." He said and Sehun grabbed his jacket. "Fine, but if I die out of embarrassment, it's your fault." And with that, he went outside. Suho stopped laughing after a minute or two. A tear escaped his eye, because he laughed too much. He wanted to go back to the kitchen, but realized something and faced you two. "Wait a minute Baek... How did you notice she has her period?" And with that question, Baekhyuns cheeks started blushing.