Chapter 4

There you were, sitting on his couch. He asked you to sit down and suggested to make a conversation. You had some questions... Much questions, so you agreed. He grabbed a chair and sat in front of you. His eyes met yours and he want to stare in them, but you looked away. You are not falling deeper, you don't want to.

Is it right for you to be mad at him? Yes, so why can't you hate him? How is that possible? You're trying to hate him because you really want to, but why doesn't it work? Why are you loving him? Why can't you escape from his handsome looks, his cute face and his beautiful voice? Does he really have that much control on you that you can't hate him? You're even agreeing to have a talk, why can't you just decline? All those questions are circling in your head and you were spacing out, but he called your name a few time. "Areum? Areum~ah?" He looked at you and his eyes were concerned. You blinked a few times before realizing that you're still here, in his house, with him who's eyes are some kind of drug.

"What?" You responded, raising your voice a little. That got him shook and he didn't answer. He should've known that you would react like this. "W-Why are you like this?" He asked, his voice was slightly shaking, which never happened before. He was always confident, but apparently... Not now. "Why do you think?" You answered the question with another question, some anger in your voice mixed with arrogance. His eyes looked at you and couldn't answer. He knew the answer, but he wished it was something else. He don't want himself to be the reason.

Like how he was sitting there, innocent as a little boy, you want to forgive him. To forgive him for this, but you cleared your mind a second after that thought. You must be crazy. Why would you forgive him this easily?
Some minutes passed and he continued staring at you. His eyes wanted yours to stare back, but you just looked at everything except for him. He's not taking control, you didn't let that happen. When he finally got the clue that it wasn't working, he just awkwardly coughed and looked away. He has no idea what to do now, his tricks didn't work as good as he thought they would work. He has no clue of what he can do to earn your trust again. He has no idea what's in your mind right now.

~

There didn't happened much after that. You went back to 'your room' without asking the questions who were in your head. You just lay down on the bed and thought about things while staring at the ceiling. Things were very strange and you needed to clear your head a little. Why couldn't you clear your heart too? Things are messed up and they need to be fixed. You still have no idea what he's doing, but what you do know is that you don't want to stay here. You want to be gone, disappear. Speaking of disappearing, wasn't there practise today? You thought. Isn't it strange if you don't appear? If you could only contact them...

You can! You still have your phone, but he died a long time ago... When you were in the mall with Baekhyun and Lay. If only you could find a charger... And that's what you're trying next: finding a charger. If you can contact someone, they will save you. If you can call someone and tell them you're here and need to be saved, they will come right? They'll save you. The only thing you need is a charged and some time. Baekhyun can't find out. He just can't. If he does... You don't know what'll happen. You don't wanna know how he'll react. You just don't. You're scared. You feel like he's different, but still the same. He's still the old Baek, but different. It's just strange.