Chapter 5

You stayed on your room for almost the whole day. He visited once, but when he knew you didn't want his concern, he leaved again. You know you hurt him with your behavior, but you don't care. He deserves it.

You didn't eat lunch, wich made him concerned. He don't want you skip lunch. He wants you to stay healty, so when you came downstairs to drink something, he grabbed your arm. You got scared and your reflexes took over. You turned around and your eyes widened. You made a move to free your arm, but he was prepared for that and his hand didn't leave your arm. He locked eyes with you, before pushing you on a chair. More eyecontact. More butterflies.

He quickly turned around to grab something, but before you could stand up he was already facing you again. His eyes were glued on yours and with his magical gaze he told you to stay, to not move. He placed the thing he grabbed on the table and you could finally see what it was. The first kit aid.

He opened it and looked at you. You glanced back and his hand went to your shirt, slowly as if he was asking for permission. You didn't give him. Your eyes went to his and your voice spook. "Don't touch me." The cold words who came out of your mouth immediately stopped him. His hand stayed were it was, a few inches away of your shirt. His eyes didn't leave yours and you could see something break. It was his heart. It broke in thousands pieces. His eyes became weak and he almost let a tear go down, but blinked it away while looking at something other than you. Those three words really hurts him. He felt miserable.

You know you broke something in him and you don't feel good about it, but you didn't showed it. It wasn't you who was sitting on that chair, it was someone else. Someone he made. Someone you don't want to be.

Even when you don't want him to touch you, you still have to let him. You both know you can't take care of that wound by yourself. Well... You can try, but you've never done it before. All the wounds you had before weren't a big deal, but this one bled a lot and it was even on the shirt you wore now. It wasn't that deep, but it was huge as if you were cheese and that man cut you because he wanted some on his bread. You hadn't noticed much pain, because the pain you felt in your heart was more painful. It hurts more there, on that place. That place he broke.

"Areum~ah please. You know it isn't healty to just let it be like that. It won't heal." He said, slowly continuing his action, but you slapped his hand away. "Why do you care?" You spilled, glaring at him. He looked back and didn't say anything. He know you won't believe him if he tells but he cares, he really does.

He sighted, but didn't stop so easily. "Please Areum~ah." His voice sounded broken, almost giving up. You looked at the stain of blood on your shirt. It should be treaten. "I'll just do it myself." You said, grabbing something you thought you needed out of the first kit aid. You lifted your shirt a little, but it hurts. It was stuck because of the blood. He was just staring at you, but you said some cold words wich caused him to feel uncomfortable. "What are you looking at?" You looked at him and for the first time, he glanced away from your eyes.

You struggled a little, but it was fine until you removed the bandage and saw the wound yourself. It was awful and you quickly looked away. He smiled at your reaction. It was kinda funny. "I'll do it for you." He said and you just let him. His fingers touched your skin and a shivering went inside your body. How could he treat this without looking away? His gaze was concentrated and he frowned a little. He was so close to you. You were amazed by his handsome looks. You know it isn't right, but those concentrated eyes, soft nose, marshmallow-looking cheeks and those sweet lips really caught your attention.

He looked up and you stared in his eyes. You know they're like a drug, but even with that thought in your mind you still couldn't look away. You had no idea with what you were doing and neither did he. He came closer and your lips touched. The feelings were stronger than the thoughts.