Chapter 37

A few hours passed and almost everything was ready except for you. You weren't ready. You'll never be ready, but you have to do it. This gonna end this night. If not ... then you're probably murdered. He's a dangerous man. No one knows what he'll do to you.

You played with your fingers while watching the others getting ready with the last things. The comfy couch you were sitting on was maybe helping you relax physically, but not mentally. This thing was really stressing you out and you couldn't think of anything else but that. "Areum~ah are you feeling okay?" Your boyfriend asked, but you were drowning in your thoughts so you didn't hear it. Everyone started to worry and looked concerned at you when you didn't react at the question. They exchanged gazes and Baekhyun walked towards you. He bend down a little bit so his face was on the same height as yours. He looked in your eyes, only to see them not concentrating on him but still looking down to the floor. He waved with his hand in front of your eyes, but he couldn't get your attention. He assumed you were on Venus and not on Earth.

He noticed before that you could be so concentrated on your own thoughts that it looks like some kind of trance. He sighted and quietly sat down besides you to go with his hands around your body and carefully turn you towards him for a hug. When your head touched his chest you blinked and acted surprised. "W-What is happening?" You said, moving your eyes in many directions, but you soon gave up. "Did you enjoy your time in space?" Baekhyun jokingly asked with a soft voice.

"W-What?" You stuttered surprised, straightened yourself and also broke the hug to look him in the eye. "You weren't reacting. You're really thinking too much." He said, smiling cutely towards you. "Oh..." Was the only thing you said before apologising. "I'm sorry." Your eyes went down, looking at nothing, but soon you realised you were staring at his shirt that covered his abs. You blushed and quickly looked away. "Don't be sorry. Just tell me what's struggling you."

You sighted, your eyes focussing on your fingers again. "I'm just scared." You mumbled. This was exactly what Baekhyun thought the reason was. "Off course you are. It's not nothing. You're going through so many things, but don't worry. It'll be over soon." He said and went with his hand over your head, patting your hair to give some comfort. "But what if it goes wrong?" You asked, looking up at him and even though you're feeling scared, your heart still skips a beat because of him. "I won't let that happen." He answered with his soft voice, his eyes glued on you. You stared at him, not saying anything more. You were feeling quite a lot less nervous because of those 5 words, that one sentence.

The other members were watching you two and their heart was melting at the sight, but they continued all the preparation without hesitating when they saw on what hour the hand of the clock was directing to. There's not much time left. Something more than an hour.

Lay stood up from his seat and was finally done with the secret mic. It's a very small little thing that not simple to be noticed. It'll record everything they'll be saying and it will immediately be sent to Baekhyun and Lay who're hearing everything through a little radio in the other house. It took some time to test the tiny mic, because it wouldn't work at first, but now it's fixed. Thanks to Lay, who walked towards the couch were you and your boyfriend were sitting on, both enjoying the cuddles, but he ruined the moment by clearing his throat. "I'm truly sorry to interrupt but the mic..." He started and didn't end the sentence because everyone already knew what he meant. The mic was tested and ready, it should be placed now. "But where are you going to place it so he wouldn't notice?" Suho asked. "It has to be somewhere you can hear it clearly." Jongdae added and Chanyeol nodded in agreement. "Somewhere he would never see."

"I know where..." Lay awkwardly said after a moment of silence. Everyone looked at him and their gazes told him to continue, but he didn't answer with his voice, but with his eyes. He turned his head towards you and his eyes looked into yours. Everyone followed his gaze and soon they realised what he meant. It should be somewhere on your body.