Chapter 27

"Do you want to sleep in my shirt or do you prefer sleeping without clothes?" Baekhyun asked and smirked while giving a shirt to you. You quickly grabbed the shirt out of his hands. "I prefer wearing a shirt." You said and avoid his laugh. You looked at the shirt. Supreme. Typical Baek.

You glanced from the shirt to Baekhyun and back, before asking him a question. "Where can I change?" Baekhyun smirked a little. "Here." His eyes were focused on your body and he bited his lip. He should stop thinking dirty. "Then turn around." You said, but he complained. "Why? You have secrets for me?" His smirk was too much to handel and it made you very shy. "I-It's too early." You said. He makes you feel shy and you're very nervous when you think about it. Honestly, you weren't against it, but you couldn't imagine doing those ... Things. Get the hint? Does everyone knows what I'm talking about?

"Maybe you're just thinking too much. It'll be fine once you've done it." Your boyfriend came closer while you were changing and his hands went around your waist. You didn't wear a shirt so his warm and soft hands on your cold skin made your little heart weak. His head bent down a little and his mouth found his way to your neck, giving little kisses on it. "How do you know? You're a virgin." You said with a little arrogance in your voice, but that's because you're nervous. He drives you crazy and damn he makes you so shy on moments like this. He froze for a millisecond, but continued giving little kisses. "No need to be rude. Yes, I'm virgin, but who cares? You're too and I'd probably be more confident than you." The words he mumbled between the kisses, the breath you felt on your neck. It was too much for you. You even felt more nervous than before. "Y-You're a man. That's different. Men are usually more confident than woman."

Baekhyun didn't react and gived you more kisses on your neck. He even started giving hickeys. He was getting horny. You didn't hold him back, because you didn't want to feel guilty even though you know he'd probably won't blame you. It's your body. If you don't want it, he won't do anything.

He went from your neck a little lower, slowly, asking for permission. At first, you gave him, but after some time, you've had enough of it and slowly, but on a friendly way, pushed him away. He immediately stopped giving kisses on that spot and went back to your neck. Goddamnit he had to behave himself, but he understood your situation and why you don't want it. Your neck was full of kisses and hickeys now and his hands who were around your waist explored your back. They went not too low, because he knows you don't like it. He doesn't want to push you too much, although he knows he's already asking a lot this time, but in his eyes, it's now or never.

His mouth moved from your neck towards your cheek. He looked in your eyes for a moment and it made you melt, before he gived you a passionately kiss on your lips. You closed your eyes and so did he. He bited your bottom lip and you immediately opened your mouth a little bit. It was like it was some kind of reflex to do. Baekhyun took action and his tongue explored your mouth. He slowly pushed you more towards the bed. He made you sit on it and he locked you up by placing each arm next to you.

A wonderful feeling went in your body and it controlled you. You know you better stop him, but he tastes too good. You kissed him back and gived him the signal you were ready to go a little further, but not too far. Although that what's you thought. You don't want to go too far, but can you hold him? Or a better question: can you hold yourself?

He pushed you more on the bed, by pressing his body against yours. Too close, but you didn't hold him back. Your fingers searched for nothing in his hair and his tongue still explored your mouth like as if there wasn't an ending. Suddenly he stopped and his eyes met yours. "If you don't stop me now I won't hold myself back anymore." His eyes looked so pure, so beautiful. His voice so deep, so manly. You wanted to taste and tease him. This wasn't enough for you. Strange. Normally you're innocent, but you have a different side too. A dirty side.

You slowly pressed your lips on his and it was enough for him too lose it all and continue with what he was doing. His heart fluttered and his whole body was filled with electric veins. He also had some kind of pressure in himself and he wanted to realise it. He was horny.

His kisses went harder. You were a little surprised, but in some way, you like it. Is it just you, who's also getting horny or is this normal? His mouth leaved yours and went back to your neck. He didn't finished his job there so he placed more hickeys. His lips on your skin made your heart beat a little faster than it already was beating. He moved from your neck. Lower. Lower. Lower. Until you stopped him. "Stop. That's too much." He stopped and his eyes met yours, but instead of moving away, he removed his shirt and went back to his original position. Damn... Abs.

"W-What a-are you doing?" You asked, stuttering because god blessed your eyes with this view. The nervousness was on the next level. "You are shirtless and I'm too, so there's no need to be scared. We're both in the same boat." He answered, stopping from what he was doing. A loud beat was probably heard, because it's from your heart. "And besides, you didn't stop me on time. Now I'm too horny for you." His eyes smirked a little, but his gaze was also filled with love. "Do you love me?" You asked him and he immediately nodded. "More than you can imagine."

Another loud beat and Baekhyun grabbed his hand and placed it on his chest. On the place where his heart was. It was the same. The same heartbeat. Your eyes widened and you couldn't believe it. It was really the same. This means he feels the same. "D-Do y-you?" He asked with fear. He does not want to be rejected. Especially not by the girl he loves, but you nodded. You feel the same. He smiled and he closed his eyes to give you a little kiss.