Chapter 20

The seconds seemed hours and the sun was shining so brightly. You looked at him, in his eyes. You missed him a lot. You missed all your friends, but this felt really weird. You noticed some things in your stomach when you looked at Chanyeols beautiful face and his strong body. This should not be happening. You have a boyfriend.

"What's going on here?" This simple sentence was the beginning of something new. Chanyeols gaze went from you to Baekhyun and back. He couldn't believe you were here. He couldn't believe he just saw you kissing Baekhyun. "It's not what you think Chanyeol." Baek answered, but everyone knew it was a lie. It was what he thought. "You were here all the time?" He asked in shock. This couldn't be true. Chanyeol asked himself many questions, but he always came back to one: Why?

Baekhyun secretly touched the tops of your fingers with his, to find some comfort, but Chanyeol noticed it. "You two-? What? Can someone explain it to me now?" He raised his voice a little wich caused you to look down. You don't even understand it yourself. "Areum~ah, maybe it's better for you to go upstairs." He mumbled and looked at you, who nodded. You wanted to walk past Chanyeol, but he stopped you by holding your wrist. "No."

You looked at his hand on your wrist and to him. His expression wasn't something you wanted to see, but Baeks was even worse. The two friends were staring at each other as if something was writing on their heads. Baekhyuns eyes glared angrily at Chanyeols hand on your arm and his voice sounded a little mad. "Areum~ah go upstairs!" Jealousy.

You wanted to do what he asked, but Chanyeol didn't let you go. His grib even went stronger. "No, she's not your dog. Stop commanding." He said and believe me, this was nothing good. If Baekhyun is pissed he can easily lose his temper. "Explain." Chanyeol said. His voice sounded so deep and Baekhyun knew he better did, but he was too jealous to do so. "Keep your hands off her."

You looked at the two and suddenly tears started burning. You wanted to hold them and blinked a few time, but you felt them burning so hard. You don't want to cry, but one left your eye and found his way down. You began to sob without your permission. You couldn't stop it. Your body stopped listening to you, it did what it wanted to do and on this moment, it was crying. Your legs shivered and you crouched down. You hugged your knees and hide your face in your arms.

"Look what you did. You made her cry." You heard and it didn't even matter who it was, because you could only cry. You told yourself to be strong but now... It was hard. Sometimes you need to cry. Not only because you're in a difficult situation, but because it can help and it really does. Especially now. It really helps to cry from time to time. Suddenly, you felt someone hugging you and you already knew who it was. He comforts you, that's one of the reasons why you love him. Not only Baekhyun comforted you, also Chanyeol. He layed a hand on your shoulder and one on your back. The warmth and love you got from these two made you smile through your tears.

You wiped away your tears and looked up at them. Your vision was still blurry, but as soon as you blinked one time or two, it was normal again. "I'm sorry." Baekhyun whispered to you without a sound, because he didn't want Chanyeol to hear. "It's fine. I just had a weak moment." You said and stood up again. The others followed your lead and looked concerned. You looked at Chanyeol and when you found his eyes he asked it again but more calmly: "Please explain this situation to me."

Your gaze quickly went to Baekhyun. You also wanted him to tell everything. "I can't explain." He answered and looked at you for a second. He doesn't want to explain because he knows what could be the consequences. He regrets everything he did wrong and he knows this is wrong too, but he refuses to tell it. Chanyeol sighted and grabbed your wrist before rudely walking outside. "Yah what are you doing?" Baekhyun shouted at him, going after the two of you. Chanyeol didn't listen to his hyung. He dragged you with him to his jeep. He opened the door of his jeep, pushed you in and closed the door again. "Chanyeol?!" You heard Baekhyun yelling at him and stood in front of him. It should be scary, but because Chanyeol is taller than Baek it wasn't. It was kinda funny.

Baek and Chan were holding a conversation, slightly fighting, but you didn't care and didn't listen to them. You were in your own thoughts, making little imaginations about what could happen next, until the two went in the car. Chanyeol in the drivers seat and Baekhyun in the back. The car started and no one spook. You don't even know what the destination is, but you'll see. You'll see soon.