Chapter 31

"Areum~ah." Baekhyun mumbled with puffy eyes. He stopped crying and his forehead was against yours. His eyes were looking deeply into yours. Everyone leaved the scene because they felt uncomfortable. "Why were you crying Baekhyunie?" You asked, smiling at him and looking in his eyes. Your boyfriend avoided your eyes and looked down. He made himself weak and he doesn't like it.

"Lay got in touch again." He said, laying his head on your shoulder. His cheeks felt hard because of the tears who dried on it. He felt you not moving a single bit and not saying anything. He knows you feel uneasy right now, but he has to tell you the plan. Otherwise the situation won't change and how long will it take before you actually escape? He does not want you to leave him, but he can't force you to stay so he hopes you'll stay out of free will if the plan succeeds. "He has a plan to stop all this." His voice sounded weak and it shivered a little, but he continued: "But you need to help him."

~

The nervousness came across you and some sweat was on your forehead. You didn't know why you agreed to do this because it's really dangerous, but you won't die. You hope you won't. You don't know what he's capable off. You don't know him. Your fingers played with each others and you don't know how long you've already been waiting, but it was quite some time. Suddenly, you heard something and you immediately turned your head towards the sound, but there was no one to be seen. Where is he? You mumbled towards no one and as aspected you didn't get an answer. All you could do is wait till he appears and the fact that it's already dark and the sun had disappeared made waiting extra scary.

You wanted to do something, but you couldn't. You were supposed to wait, but it was already an hour from the time you were supposed to meet him. You sighted and took out your phone. You didn't even needed to call your boyfriend because the call was still on. It was part of the plan. "Baekhyun~ah?" You said and immediately got an answer. "Hmm~?" His soft voice made your heart skip a beat and in this situation you liked it even more than usually. "I don't think he is coming." You said, turning around and looking at the balcony of the house next to the one who's now in front of you. "He'll come. I'm sure of it." Your boyfriend said and he appeared on the balcony to look at you. He smiled and blushed a little when you smiled back. You make him more and more shy these times. You do these little things and it makes his heart aches.

"Fine, I'll wait a little longer." You said and putted the phone away without ending the call. You stared at Baekhyun for another minute and then turned around again. You should focus. You want to succeed even when you're terrified of what can happen. The consequences can be bad, but you should think positive. Let's hope it all goes well and that you will live happily ever after, but you know this isn't a fairy tale. This is life. Your life. Some things will probably go wrong, but you made yourself ready for that. The worst thing what can happen is that you die, but let's hope that's not gonna happen.

After some time you heard someone coming closer. You looked and you saw him. Some relief got you, but as soon as it leaved the nervousness came again. "He's here." You mumbled and Baekhyun who was still on the balcony, whispered some words towards you before quickly going inside, but you were too focused to understand what he said. It's starting. Now you should follow the plan no matter what and if things go wrong you need to think fast. The male kept walking towards you and got closer and closer. He was taller than you wich made it more scary, but when you saw his face the fear made some advance of you, but you quickly recovered. This is not the time to be afraid. Now you need your confidence no matter what.