Chapter 10

He stepped a few steps back and throwed it harshly at the ground. A hard smash was heard and you letted out a little scream because you didn't expected him to break it. You looked at him and you're gaze went to that damn thing what's now on the ground. The phone glas was and according to the smash it made, it won't work anymore. That phone was already half broken and it wasn't strong, so that's a no for hope. Phone broken, hope gone.

This is it. You thought. The fear was gone and your body was now filled with anger. You looked at him and started speaking with a arrogant voice. "So? Are you happy now? You just throw my hope away." You paused and saw how his eyes softened but before he could react you continued. "You aren't telling me why you're doing this, you're just coming with excused like protecting me or other shit. I don't want to be here." Your voice was irritaded and mad. His eyes went to yours and he couldn't say you're wrong. "Those aren't excuses. That's-" His sentence wasn't finished, but you interrupted: "Asshole."

He kept his mouth shut and looked at the ground. It hurts him so much to know you hate him but he deserved this. "Whether you protect me or not, just let me out of here. Let me live my life. I can take care of my own. I don't need your protection." Your voice was cold and it broke his heart even more. He sighted and his gaze went back up. You could see he was sorry by the way he was standing there, but you ignored that. "I can't let you go. I-" He stopped his sentence. He couldn't say the words he wanted to say. You came closer to him and those words you said hurted him even more than the slap you gived him after. "You're an asshole. I hate you."

You ran upstairs and locked yourself up, immediately crying after you sat down on the floor. He sighted. He knows he deserves this, but it still breaks his heart. He knows you don't want to be here, but he also knows you can't be free, it'll hurt you. So he manipulate you with his charms. Everytime you look into his dreamy eyes, it's like your IQ drops one punt down. And damn... He knows.

He sighted again. This fiasco can't be good, to no one. Both are broken. One because of the person she loves, the other one because of a broken heart.

~

A few days passed by and everything was still the same. You didn't speak much. He tried to hear your voice again, but with no succes. If you said something it was for food or water, but most of the time he already arranged it for you. You couldn't complain about that. The food was always healty and there was always too much on your plate. His cooking talents aren't bad and two days ago you even gived him a compliment about it. That dishe was something your stomach could smile from.

You were bored, what happened often, so you went downstairs. You were tired of sitting in your room all day. It was evening and you didn't had diner yet. Your stomach was growling inside without making a sound and you saw him sitting in the sofa, watching tv. He didn't notice you and continued looking at the screen. The kdrama Dr. Romantic was playing. You stopped walking and secretly watched him in silence. You couldn't see his face, only his hair and his ear. You inspected every little hair and your gaze carefully went to his ear. How is it possible to blush by seeing someones ear you ask yourself now, but the answer was already there. It is him. Everything of him is perfect and amazing. It's because he's Byun Baekhyun.