Chapter 30

"So what are we playing?" You asked towards Kai, who had now claimed the TV. He forced Xiumin to stop watching Kdrama and told him to read some fanfictions instead. When Xiumin complained Kai told him that it's all the same and that was the moment the discussion began, but thankfully for Jong-In, Minseok gave up easily and started scrolling on his phone.

"I actually don't know how it's called, but it's fun." He answered, giving you a remote and turning the game on. "You're not going to play for too long right?" Baekhyun asked and Kai looked in his direction. "What's too long for you hyung?" He asked. You ignored the two and read the word on the screen: "Rally..." Kai looked at you and raised his eyebrow. "What? Rally? What's a rally?" He asked and Chanyeol, who was listening for a moment, started laughing. Baek sighted and regretted all his life choices. Kai's face was looking really funny and you chuckled a bit. "Rally. The name of the game."

Kai's brain started working and he realised how stupid he was. He felt dumb. "It's okay Jong-In~ah. This could happen to me too." Chanyeol said and crashed into the couch. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it. Apparently he was done with all the lyrics stuff and Lay was also on his phone. Writing lyrics seems very hard and tiring. "Okay let's play." Kai said and started the game.

After a few a games Suho started watching the screen and laughed a little when Kai made a mistake in the game, what caused Kai to glare at him. Baekhyun just looked at the fiasco without an emotion on his face, although it looked very funny. Suddenly Lay asked Baekhyun to have a talk. Your boyfriend agreed and leaved the room. Xiumin was bored and also leaved the room to go to his room.

Kai got tired of losing a few times from a girl. "Pff, this is no fun." He said and pouted. What a cutie. You thought and smiled at him. "You just don't like losing." Chanyeol said, looking at him. "T-That's not true. I can handle the feeling you feel when you lose, it's just-" He started with loud voice, but it silenced by the end of the sentence. Chanyeol raised and eyebrow and he knew he was right. Kai mostly get sad when he loses. He won't say anything about it, but he'll feel sad.

"Let's play again!" Kai suddenly shouted. He wanted to win this maybe-last game. Well he won a few times, but he clearly forgot about that. So he probably won't stop until he wins. You agreed and it was kinda funny how baby he was acting at this moment. He looked very cute. Cute baby Kim Jong-In.

~

"Haha!" Kai shouted, stood up and threw the console out of happiness into the couch to where he was sitting just a second ago. He won and he was happy, you could see by the way he was jumping up and down while acting like a little cute baby and laughing in a cute way. You just smiled at his reaction while Chanyeol was raising his eyebrow. It seems like he's thinking that his younger member is crazy.

Meanwhile Baekhyun was speaking to Lay and his expression on his face changed from normal to concerned. Lay had come in touch with his cousin again and he had a plan to stop all of this, but that means Areum should do some dangerous things. He doesn't want that, but he knows that if the plan succeeds, they'll live happily ever after, but what if it goes wrong? What if- Baekhyun stopped his thoughts harshly and walked away without saying a word. He randomly stopped moving his feet and leaned against the wall in the hallway. He doesn't want this, but he has no choice. He wants to stop this, but he doesn't want you to do something dangerous. Also... he's afraid you'll dump him when you're free again. He sighted and he felt himself very weak. He needed someone to hug so he walked towards the living room and attacked you with his hug. He started crying.

You hugged him back and comforted him a little by saying sweet words in his ear. The other members felt uncomfortable and after saying something to Baekhyun or giving him emotional support by going with their hands on his back, it went quiet. It's the first time you see him crying and honestly... you don't ever want to see it again. It also makes you cry.