Chapter 15

Your eyes opened and you felt different. Everything was still the same, but it changed in some way. Or is it just your imagination? The warm, strong arms around your waist and his manly body so close by yours made you feel relaxed and exciting. You turned around, carefully, not trying to wake him up. His eyes were closed and his breath was normal, relaxed. You stared at him for some minutes before he opened his eyes. He blinked a few times and when he saw you, a little smile formed on his face and he closed them again.

He went closer with his face without opening his eyes and your noses touched. His mouth moved a few inched closer and he gived you a little kiss on the lips. Your heart skipped a beat and you're still not used to it. "Good morning." He mumbled, but clear enough for you to understand and smile at him. He couldn't see it, but he knew you were doing it so he smiled a little brighter. What a beautiful morning. The sun shined through the window and it warmth made it even more beautiful.

Yesterday evening, you fell asleep crying in his arms. He brought you upstairs and when he was about to leave, you grabbed his hand. You asked him to stay with you, so he slept in the same bed. It felt safe with him next to you.

"Do you feel better?" He asked, still with his eyes closed. You nodded, but realised he can't see it, so you came closer and gived him a hug. You closed your eyes and smiled. You heard his heartbeat in his chest and it was raising, just like yours.

~

"What do you want for breakfast Areum~ah?" He asked, holding your hand. His eyes went to you. You shrugged your shoulders and looked at him. Your eyes met his and your IQ drops with another point, but on this moment... You don't care. This was one of those beautiful mornings like in the movies and you felt relaxed and happy. You two didn't move and just stared at each other. His dreamy eyes didn't move an inch and he bite his lip. You came closer and before you even knew it you kissed him passionately. You made him flustered.

Your lips on those soft ones of him, made his heart go crazy and both of you felt yourself getting hotter. Your heart beated in your chest and electric veinze were running through your body. It was a magical feeling and it never stops. You two separated and you opened your eyes. He did too and he looked at you with love. He almost couldn't manage himself from going a little further and the question rolled from his tongue: "You want me for breakfast?"

Your cheeks blushed. You ignored his smirk, teasing voice and his question. You asked yours: "Can you sing for me?" Your voice was soft and you asked him with puppy eyes. He couldn't resist them and he shyly started to hum a song. His soft voice sounded even more beautiful in the morning.

Suddenly, his phone started ringing and he stopped singing. His eyes went from the display to you and back. He answered the call and pretended to be sick. "Ye m-manager?" He fake coughed and he winked at you. "M-Managernim.... I don't feel so good... I think I have a cold." He said, but the manager didn't want to postpone his schedule. "M-My voice doesn't sound so good too." Baek fake coughed again and made his voice sound weak. Apparently Baek faked it very good because his manager told him to stay home and take some honey tea. He said Baekhyun shouldn't worry and he'll take care of his shedule.

Baekhyun ended the call and looked at you with a smile before grabbing two pairs of mask and caps. Your eyes followed him. your mind asked questions and your tongue said one out loud: "What are you doing Baekkie?" He grabbed a jacket and took one for you too. He gived it to you and he looked at you with smile. "We are going on a date."