Chapter 7

Shit. Shit. Shit. What shall you do? What can you do? There aren't any pads here. What now? Should you ask Baekhyun for help? You cursed at yourself. How could you not notice it was there? Why didn't you feel it? Normally your stomach hurts, but you didn't feel it this time. Were you too busy with this situation? Did you not notice the pain? But the most important question: What are you going to do now?

You looked at the jeans. Thankfully it wasn't a large spot. It'll probably wash out, altleast you hope it would. You sighted and cursed. It always come when you're in a stupid situation. Can't it just appear when you're home alone and don't need to go somewhere? Can't they appear when they're not harming? This is so stupid.

A little knock was heard on the door and his voice spook. "Areum~ah are you in there?" Thank god, he just came in time. You unlocked the door and you opened it a little to reveal your head. You looked at him and his eyes stared back. His messy hair fits by his handsome face and his appearance made you dizzy. He is too perfect for this world.
"Baekhyun~ah... I have a problem." You said shyly. You don't know how to say this, but you need to. He has to buy those pads for you. It's very uncomfortable but you breathed in and out and decided to say it. "Japan decided to attack me."

A questionized look went to his eyes and he stared at you like you were some kind of puzzle. He doesn't understand this message. He doesn't understand this girl talk. He doesn't know what it means. It didn't take long before you understood why he looked like he had a difficult math question. He never heard of this saying. "That means my period came up."

His eyes widened and now he knows what it means. This is a problem. "Aish I didn't think it would be this early." He mumbled and his hand went through his hair, making it more messy than it already was. His gaze went to you and his voice gives you goosebumps. "Look... I-I have some tampons. You can... Well... Y-You know." He said awkwardly.

You shook your head. "I can't use those." You said, looking down. He didn't understand, so he asked you: "Why not?" His voice was deep and manly. It was very surprising. You didn't know he could speak like this. "I-I-I'm allergic." Your cheeks went red and you were ashamed. How did you get in this situation? It wouldn't be such a problem if this happened at home. He also knew this would be a problem. He predicted it. He buyed those things in advance, but he didn't know you were allergic. How could he? Now he has to buy those sanitary pads. He doesn't know how those things look. There are diffrent sizes and all that stuff. He doesn't even know where he can buy those. A regular store right?

"W-What size do you have?" He asked awkwardly. This is a very uncomfortable situation. "It doesn't matter. Just buy it. I'll use it anyway." You said and he just had to ask it: "What store do you buy that in?" He don't know anything about this and he feels very dumb. "Anywhere." You answered, mentally laughing. He just nodded and went downstairs to grab his mask and a cap. He don't want to be recognized buying those things.

~

While you were waiting for Baek to return from 'shopping', you changed into those clothes, but didn't leave the bathroom. You just waited while sitting on the toilet. What else could you do? Time was going too slow and it was kinda boring, but you had to wait. How long would it take him to buy those pads? It can't be long right? Just go in a random store, search it, buy it and come back. Can't be hard right? Well... It's not hard for a girl. Yes it's awkward even when there's no one you know in the store, but it's normal for a girl to buy those. For a boy... It's weird, but there must be boyfriends who buy that for their girlfriend right? Or brothers who do that for their sister?

Suddenly, you heard someone running on the stairs. He is back. You went off the toilet and unlocked the door. He was still wearing his cap and his mask, but his eyes were full of embarrassment. He was ashamed. He gived you the sanitary pads and you thanked him with a small smile before quickly closing the door again. You were saved.