Chapter 33

After five minutes a lot of sounds were heard and you grabbed the phone. "Jagiya?" You heard your boyfriend say through it and you had the urge to shout. "Yah... Why did you make so many sounds? I thought everything would go wrong. Oh my heart can't take it. It's racing so damn hard." You said and leaned back against the door. Your eyelids felt heavy and you closed your eyes for some seconds. "Is that Chanyeol?" You heard Lay ask to Baekhyun, who answered right away. "No idiot. How can you mistake my jagiya for Chanyeol?" You chuckled at his reaction and opened your eyes again. You didn't even feel offended by the fact Lay just mistook you for the giant. Well it's Lay. His thoughts are somethings else. He's always impressing us with new things.

"So are you two coming here or do I need to go there?" You asked, trying to make your voice sound normal again and less arrogant, but once you're in the character, you can't easily act normal again. That's a thing you learned from yourself while taking acting classes from Kyungsoo. "I'm already in front of your front door now." Your boyfriend said. You heard him opening it and before you even knew it, you fell in front of his feet because you were still leaning against that door. Your eyes met his as he tried to hold his laughter.

You quickly got up and fixed yourself a little. You awkwardly looked away from his eyes and he did the same so it would be easier for him to hold his laugh. Baekhyun's pinkie made some contact with yours and you felt your cheeks getting hot. He moved his hand a little towards yours so he could easily grab your hand, but the skin-ship rudely stopped because Lay appeared. You awkwardly couched. You don't want to make Lay feel uncomfortable if you and your boyfriend do those little 'relationship-stuff' but Lay didn't mind at all. He sighted because he noticed it. "You're acting like teenagers." He said and grabbed your arm with one of his hands and Baeks with his other and brought the two together. "Just do what you were planning to do. I don't mind." He said before walking to the living room like nothing happened. As if he just didn't play cupido.

You surprisingly looked at the warmth of his hand and then at Baekhyun's eyes. He didn't expect it either, but he smiled and grabbed your soft hand. Baek followed Lay to the living room and you were almost dragged after him. Before he entered it, he suddenly stopped and turned around, facing you. "He didn't touch you right?" Baekhyun was talking about that guy who was here just now and even though he heard all of it because the call never ended and he was listening very carefully to it, he still asks. Even if that guy would dare to touch you, he would break through the wall and instantly murder him.

You sighted and smiled a little to him. "No." You answered and he immediately was relieved. "Then it's good." He said, turned around again and continued his way to the living room. When he entered the room, your hands separated and although Lay said a million times that's it's okay, you'll still feel uncomfortable because you think you make him uncomfortable and Baek knows that too. That's why his hands leaved yours, he doesn't want anyone to feel uncomfortable. Neither you or Lay or himself. "You did a good job Areum~ah." Lay said and it made you shy. "Thank you." You mumbled and looked down. They didn't hear you because your voice was too soft and silenced, but you still smiled a little. Who doesn't smile when you get a compliment?

"Off course she did a good job. She always do. I mean she made me fall for her." Baekhyun said, smiling like a little kid and Lay sighted. He really can't stop Baekhyun from being himself. You couldn't help but chuckle and when Baekhyun randomly started playing some music through the boxes the corners of your lips went even more up when you saw him acting like a little baby and dancing to the beat for a half hour straight, but everything got interrupted by a phone call. Lay's cellphone was ringing. The music immediately went down and silence had now taking the upper hand. Our China Sheep grabbed his phone and looked at the name of the person who was calling. It was the one you were expecting. Part 2 of the plan could begin.