Chapter 41

Can we just talk about how handsome Baekhyun is? like seriously is he allowed?

Baekhyun's eyes went to Lay. He almost broke his teeth because he smashed his bottom with his upper teeth. He thought he was going to die when his heart stopped beating, but now it's beating way too fast. His hand was squeezing Lay's arm and Yixing flinched. His gaze went to his younger member, his eyes asking to stop torturing his arm.

"Come out Yixing. I don't like waiting. The gun in my hand is trembling. It wants to kill." His deep voice was terrifying, but the worst part was that he wasn't lying, but even with the gun pointed on, you didn't want to put Lay and Baekhyun in danger. "Don't listen to him." The words were stumbling out of your mound, you voice weak, but also strong. You ignored the fact he could kill you with one shot. "Don't come."

His eyes were in flames right now. The fire in it was dark red and nothing else but fury could be seen. "Do you want to die?" The words came out of his mouth very slowly and the voice he used was even deeper and scarier than before. It made it even more terrifying. It was if he was the son of Satan itself. If the room had set fire, you wouldn't be surprised, because it looks like he's on fire. Your temperature went up and you started sweating. You started hallucinating about the bullet coming right at you. You averted your gaze. You've seen enough of the gun pointed at you. Lay stood up and Baekhyun followed his lead. He didn't know what to do, so he just follows his hyung's action. He can't think it this situation. His mind is blank.

Lay went confidently outside, not showing any fear, but that was just an act. Baekhyun followed him like a little puppy following his owner. When Yixing was going to go inside in 'your house' and saw Baekhyun almost doing the same, he stopped moving for a second and turned around, to face Baekhyun. "No Baekhyun~ah. He doesn't know you're also here." He said, whispering and making Baekhyun a little angry. "But I want to s-" The beagle started, but our sheep interrupted him. "I know, but it's better for you to stay hidden. Believe me. It's for the better."

After many grumps Baekhyun did what his hyung asked. "Fine." He snorted, looking extremely pissed, but he knew Lay was right. He can't risk anything just because he wants to see you're alright. He's so worried so after Yixing went inside he came closer without making sound to hear everything what'll be said. If he didn't, his heart would stop beating because he's too concerned.

When Lay appeared in the living room, you could only hear him. Your gaze continued staring at the gun while he was behind you. You were afraid that if you look away, it could be the last thing you'll ever do. You heard Yixing's footsteps slowly coming closer and you felt how much fear he had, but he stayed calm. It made him look cool. "Where's your friend?" Your enemy asked. "Who?" Lay was just innocently smiling, but inside ... inside he got a heart attack. How did he know that Baekhyun is also here? "That Suho-guy. Tell him to come out."

Wait ... what? You were confused, but you weren't the only one. Baekhyun, who was hearing everything, was too. The only one who wasn't confused was Lay, who started laughing. "Why are laughing? Cmon tell him to come out. I know he's here." The enemy got the feeling he was dumb. Why did Yixing suddenly laugh? Did I pronounce the name incorrectly? He thought.

"Suho isn't here cousin. He's at the dorm. He barely even knows about your existence." Yixing innocently smiled and his cousin went nuts. "Then it's that other guy. I can't remember his name. Just tell him to come out okay?"

"What other guy? It's just me." Sweet lies were coming out of Yixings mouth, his voice innocently speaking. "Why don't you just put the gun down, so we can have a talk?" He asked, but his question was ignored. "I know there's this other guy. You really think you're the only smart one right? No Yixing. I heard y'all talking to each other this afternoon." W-What? Your mind went blank. How? It was the question what was circling inside your head, but it'll be answered soon: "Your own plan was used against you."