Chapter 25

You took your chopsticks and placed it in your curry noodels with chicken. Hot steam made you close your eyes and you turned your chopstick around and around to make sure you could easily eat the noodels. You brought the chopsticks surrounded by noodles to your mouth. A watery curry base is preferred so that the yellow noodle is not hard to swallow and the taste of it is delicious. This dish also contains chicken meat and tau pok, but the curry plays the most important part.

"And? Does it taste good?" D.O. asked out of curiosity. You immediately nodded and looked at him while absorbing the noodles in your mouth. "It's delicious. You're a master chef." You answered and smiled. His eyes started twinkling. "I'm glad you like it." He said and continued eating his own food.

Baekhyun who was watching the conversation, glared at Kyungsoo for a second and continued eating. He doesn't like it when you smile at someone else besides him. He doesn't like it when you're here, surrounded by boys. He's jealous. He wants to go back to his house, where it's only the two of you. Baekhyun putted his chopsticks down and straightened his back. "Let's go back home." He said and got up, but Suho and Kyungsoo refused. "What? Why? You're just here... Why would you leave. We need to catch up with Areum. Sehun isn't back either. The other members surely want to see her too. Why don't the two of you sleep here?" Suho fired his words on Baekhyun, who kept silence. He don't want to be selfish, but the truth is that he is jealous like hell. He knows he can't stop Suho, but he really doesn't want to stay here. "Where is she supposed to sleep? All the other members come home tonight. So there's no free bed left." He said, pretty sure the leader won't let them sleep together, but damn... He was wrong: "Next to you!"

Baekhyun blinked a few times with his eyes and you stopped eating. The shock was big, because no one expected this, especially not from Suho, the one who likes to keep relationships out of this dorm because they mostly create trouble. "D-Did you just-?" Kyungsoo started, but didn't finish his sentence. Even he was surprised and his eyes were wide. Looks kinda funny.

There was too much silence and Suho couldn't understand why everyone was looking at him. "What? You lived together for a month now and you have a relationship so it'll be weird if it didn't happen before and if it didn't... Well then it's now the first time." He said. Baekhyun quickly locked eyes with you. He was asking your opinion. Do you want to sleep next to him? You shrugged your shoulders as an answer and hided your cheeks behind your hair, because they were burning again. "Okay, we'll stay, but on one condition." Baekhyun answered and Kyungsoo and Suho looked at him with a questionable look on their faces. Their gaze was telling to continue. "No one flirts with my girlfriend."

Kyungsoo sighted and Suho chuckled a bit. It was weird for them to see Baekhyun like this. They don't know this side of him, so it's very interesting to see how he'll react. Suddenly the door opens and Sehun appears. Everybody turned their heads towards him as he throws the thing he bought towards Baekhyun. Baek quickly catched it and looked at it. Yup, this is what you need. He gived it to you and you immediately excuse yourself before going to the toilet. You felt uncomfortable, but now that feeling can be fixed.

"How did it go Sehun? Much troubles?" Baekhyun asked, evilly smiling. This was his way to take revenge on that one time when the maknae had waken him up by using cold water. "Never ask me that again." Sehun began and sighted while crashing on a chair. "It was so hard. First I couldn't find it so I had to ask it to someone who's probably too old to remember what it is because she's already five hundred decades in menopause. She didn't understand what I was asking no matter what I was saying. When I finally found it I didn't know what I needed to buy. So many sizes, so many choices. After I picked one of the many packs I needed to wait for so long to pay because there was a long line. Everyone wanted to pay on that moment I wanted too and they also wanted go home, just like me. When I was finally done and outside the store, a group full of crazy fans started to scream my name and I had to run away from them. I almost died. Don't ever ask me again. I have a trauma. Next time you can ask Kyungsoo." And that's the moment Sehun started running again, because he didn't want to be murdered by his hyung.