Chapter 28

The kisses were getting more lustful and the two of you enjoyed it very much. This was the first time you felt like this. His arms were wrapped around you and his body felt so hot against yours. You felt his abs against your belly and god why is he so hot? He stopped for a second and opened his eyes. You did too and met his. "You're sure about this?" He asked and at first you didn't react, but you nodded. On this moment you want him. A lot, but the two of you forgot something. He made you like this with all his kisses and his love, but seriously... He's Byun Baekhyun. Who doesn't want him?

He gived you little kisses again and he moved a little closer than he already was, but now you noticed something. He has a boner. You smirked a little. It felt so weird, but good to know you are the cause of it. He can't resist you and you know it too. He covered you on the bed and was now on top of, still giving you all the love you deserve, but suddenly the door opened and the maknae appeared with the giant.

The two of you looked at them and Baekhyun immediately grabbed the blanket to wrap you up in it so they would not see your upper body even though you were wearing a bra and it's the same when you go swimming, but he doesn't want to share you. He wants to be selfish. He wants your body for his eyes only.

"Ooh la la la. Exposed." Sehun said and started laughing so hard while Chanyeol just stood there, staring, not knowing how to react, but his eyes told you he was going to take this moment as an opportunity to joke around. Baekhyun got up and walked to the door. "What are you two doing? I told you we were going to get some sleep. Leave us alone." He said and closed the door, but still heard Sehun saying: "Yeah yeah sleep. That's another kind of sleep." You heard Chanyeol chuckling a bit and they started whispering. Baekhyun leaned against the door. He didn't move an inch and stared at you while the wispers silenced. You answered his eyes with a questionable gaze, but he ignored it and continued standing there, staring.

Suddenly, he turned towards the door, quickle opened it and two men fell inside the room. Were they trying to listen through the door? Baekhyun wasn't satisfied with it. "I'm serious, leave us alone." He said a little mad and the two quickly got up. They felt guilty because they were chought and lowered their heads. They leaved the room and Baekhyun wanted to close the door again, but Sehun spoke again: "Suho told me to tell you he don't wanna hear anything this night. He regrets saying you two can sleep together." Beakhyun glared at the maknae. "That's his problem."

"No seriously he'll get mad. He does not want to hear the two of you moaning." Sehun said, but Baekhyun answered immediately with arrogance in his voice, because he was getting pissed. "Tell him to close his ears if he doesn't wanna hear. Now leave us alone and annoy someone else." Your boyfriend closed the door with a 'slam' and locked it right away.

He walked towards you again and smiled. Although Chanyeol and Sehun ruined the moment, not everything was ruined. Now he can start over again. He moved away the blanket and it revealed your body. Not completely, because you were still wearing a bra and pants. "You're hot." Baekhyun said, looking at all of you and it made you blush. "You're cute." He said and smiled before pecking your cheek. It made your heart go crazy. His eyes were looked into yours and now your heart even melted. Your boyfriend looked so innocent now, but that quickly changed when he wrapped his arms around your body and pushed you against the mattress of the bed. He was now on top of you and asked you once again if you were okay with what was going to happen, but you had to disappoint him: "Did you forgot I have my period?"