Chapter 38

Your gaze went from Lay to Suho to Chen and Chanyeol and back. They were all looked at you and you felt embarrassed. "W-W-Why are y'all looking at me like that?" You asked, stuttering a little. "It should be placed on your body." Junmyeong said and your eyes widened. "W-What? W-Why?" You asked and looked at Baekhyun. He didn't say anything and remained silent, but happily for you Lay answered the question: "Think about it. It has to be somewhere he wouldn't notice and somewhere we can record it well. If we just place it randomly somewhere in this living room, there will be a change we cannot here him talking. So it must be on you, because you'll t-talk with him and be close enough for us to hear what he's saying."

"Oh... okay then... I guess..." You said, still embarrassed because everyone was looking at you. "But hyung ... there's another problem." Chanyeol suddenly spook up. Lay turned his head towards him to look at his younger member. "Where are you going to apply it on her body and how are you gonna do it?" He asked, but our China sheep was smart: "Well Chanyeol-ssi..." He started and continued: "I'm not gonna do it, but our hyung here." He said, happily smiling at Baekhyun, who smirked and winked towards you. "I'm gonna do it with pleasure."

~

Ding dong. The bell rang. You stood up, and slowly walked towards the door. You're black dress was constantly coming up and exposing way too much. It irritates you that you have to wear this, but now you look more attractive. It was good for the plan. You know the final was now starting and you tried to stay calm. You succeeded, but your fingers were trilling on the doorknob. You sighted without making sound. Knowing Baekhyun and Lay could hear everything made you stronger, because you knew they would appear if something goes wrong. They'll rescue you. At least you hope they could. You slowly opened the front door, seeing the guy from yesterday again. He still wears the same dark clothes, the only thing different was his jacket. This one had some white in it, while the one of yesterday was completely black. White ... You sighted. The colour of peace, but this evening and night wouldn't be peaceful, you could already tell.

Your gaze went to the package the guy was holding in his hand. It wasn't big. This couldn't be it. This is not what you asked for. The boy spoke up, his voice making you scared, but the words he said were more terrifying even though this was going according to plan. "I hope you won't mind, but I brought someone with me." He said, knowing you couldn't say you would mind once that person was revealed, because as soon as you saw him your breath was taken and you couldn't say anything anymore. Anxiety was now rushing in your body.

No matter how much you imagined this moment, to see him in real life again, you couldn't hide the fact you were scared. His dark eyes when he stepped forward from the shadows in the street 'your house' was, were scaring the hell out of you. The little wound under his eye on his left cheek from getting into fights wasn't just looking at you, it was threatening you and the little bruises he had weren't helping either. The grin on his face made him look like a psycho. His black hair was styled like the last time you saw him and you could see that he had a knife in his right hand. He wasn't hiding it very well. He wanted you to notice. He wanted to scare you and damn it was working. You've never been so scared ever before. You shivered and tried your best to hide it. You can't make a fault now. You just can't. This gonna end tonight. It has to.