Chapter 39

29 april 2020
The day Chen's daughter is born! Congratulations Chen! Now you have the flower to your april!

"Long time no see Areum." His dark deep voice was something what made you shiver, but you remained calm. "Not long enough." You mumbled to yourself while keeping your gaze away from his smirking eyes. "So you have what I want right?" You asked, completely ignoring your enemy and looking towards the guy from yesterday. He gave you a smile and showed the thing in his hand. Even tho he looks friendly compared with you're enemy, he is still not a good guy.

"Can we come in?" The man in black asked and you glared at the knife your enemy was holding, but said yes. If you refuse, what will happen? And also ... you should let them in. It's the best for the plan. You showed them the way and blackman sat down immediately. It was a very comfy couch. Your enemy in the other hand, didn't follow the example his friend gave him, but kept on standing straight, looking around in the room. His eyes were inspecting the room, went from one thing to another. He was searching for suspicious things.

When he was done, his gaze went to you, his lips forming into a smirk. His crush on you wasn't over. Logically, because you are his first love. It would never be over, but it has changed. He has changed, but you too. You became more fearless while he became more dangerous.

"So this is where you have been this whole time you were missing?" He asked. "Yes." You answered coldly. This started off like a normal conversation, but you shouldn't trust it. "Why are you here?" You asked, even tho you already knew the answer. He was here for revenge. "Just wanting to see you again." He answered. The dark smile on his lips gave you goosebumps and you avoided his devilish eyes. Can I have my thing now?" You asked towards yesterday-guy, who just enjoyed the conversation.

"Off course baby." He said, smirking, standing up with the package, but before he could give it to you, your enemy grabbed it without glancing away from you. He made a hand gesture to his friend to sit back down. "Yah." You said, glaring, but he just stared, not saying anything. Not attempting to give it to you. "Why would you want that?" He asked, still staring deeply into your soul. Shit. You thought. You didn't expect him to ask that, but thanks to your fast brain, your answer was ready very quick: "Why do I need to give you a reason?" In this case... answering a question with a question is still the best way to survive.

He started laughing, looking up to the ceiling and then back to you with no emotion, his deep voice echoing through the room. "You're more confident. I like that." His eyes were smirking, but his voice was cold. He threw the package harshly on the ground and told his friend to leave. "But I don't have my money yet." He complained, earning a death glare. You just grabbed the white envelope from the table and threw it towards him. He catches it and leaved, not wanting to see what will happen next. His job was done.

"So? What do you want?" You asked him. His eyes stared nonstop and he came closer. "What do you think I want?" He was using your technique, but you already knew what he want. He wants revenge. Now that you were alone with him and he was already too close, you couldn't help but flinch when you saw his hand coming up to your cheek. That's when he saw it. When he saw your true self. The real one under the shield. He smirked.

You quickly slapped his hand away. "Stop pretending. You're still scared." He said going with his hand inside his pocket. The next thing you saw was his hand coming out again. The knife was now in it. "You should stop pretending. I know you killed her." The words you said hit him as a rock. He didn't know that you know secrets about him, but there was nothing to be scared off. "Don't climb into conclusions girl." He said. If he didn't confess, there was no prove, but you want to change that. You want to make him confess.