Chapter 32

"Areum?" The male asked and you nodded. As soon as he spoke, you've felt yourself getting scared, but you can't show it. If you show it, things will go wrong. "Are you alone?" He asked, looking around nervously and scanning every little detail with his dark and scary eyes. You bite your lip, but thankfully because it was dark, he didn't notice and you quickly nodded again. He seems to relax a bit and you knew you had to follow the plan no matter how hard you wanted to run away so your voice spoke: "Let's go inside."

You walked inside of 'your house' and he followed. You felt his eyes glued on your back and it made you shiver. Because he is tall, he seems more scarier than he should look. The fact that he only wears the colour black didn't help. It made it even worse. His black jacket together with his dark shirt and jeans made him look like a badboy, wich fits his image. He even wears black shoes wich isn't strange, but the fact that it made him look more dangerous than he already was, made it so damn difficult for you to stay calm. You should relax but it's so damn hard.

When entered the living room you turned around and faced him. His gaze was on you for too long, he didn't even look around. You were the only thing he was interested in. "You can sit down." You said and looked at him with a cold expression on your face. He smirked a little and did what you asked. He probably thought you were some kind of badboy but in girl format and that was part of the plan. You need to look like you are full of confidence.

You turned around and walked to the table to get the money. "So you are the one my friend got locked up for." He mumbled, loud enough for you to hear, but you completely ignored it and faced him again, the money in your hands. "Do you have it?" You asked, but he only coughed before standing up again. "Well sweetie, there were some troubles." He started. It was just like Lay said it would be. "So you don't have it?" You said and looked at him with an angry gaze. The acting classes from D.O. the last two weeks were working out now.

"Erm... Not yet." He said, looked away from your eyes for a millisecond before putting his gaze on you again. He didn't look back for your eyes, but his gaze was a little lower. Pervert, you thought and was disgusted, but you didn't show it. "Then what are you doing here? If you make a promise you should keep it." You made your voice sound angry but your shaking hands were squeezing the envelope with money. "I always meet my clients first. You know... to know if they are trustable." He said and came a little closer while you didn't move and just stared at him with still no emotion on your face.

"When will I get it?" You asked and he shrugged his shoulders. "When do you want it?" He asked, biting his lip a little while letting his gaze go over your body once again. "You were supposed to give it to me now." You said with a death glare and he started laughing. "Yeah yeah, but that's not possible." He said and when he saw your gaze darkened he quickly tried to make a deal: "Tomorrow. Is that okay for you Ms. Beautiful?" He said and his eyes looked dangerously in yours. "Sure." You sighted and continued to trigger him: "But I'll pay you less."

His eyes widened for a second. He seemed surprised, but immediately recovered: "Then I'll take now what I'll not earn tomorrow." He came closer again and his hand went to your waist, but that was it for you. "Keep your distance!" You shouted and his hand stopped, but continued going near you while discovering your body with his eyes. A sound was heard next door, but you ignored it and so did this man who's hand was almost touching you. "I'm serious!" You said and added a little lie: "I did material arts."

The guy stopped and smirked. "You're quite a thing right?" Thankfully for you, he believed your lie and took some distance again. Another sound came from next door and this time you looked at the wall and because the houses were build against each other that was the only thing that separated you from your boyfriend. Stop making so much noise Baekhyunee, you thought and your head turned towards the guy again to speak again. "Tomorrow same time, same place." You said and pushed him out of 'your house' "Sure. I'll have the things you want. Don't forget the money." He said and looked at you again, or should I say your body? "Be on time." Was the only thing you said before closing the door with a 'slam' and almost collapsing right after. That was terrifying, but part 1 of the plan was completed.