Chapter 8

You went downstairs. A few hours passed and now... Now you felt the pain. It hurts. Your hand went to your stomach and the look on your face changed. From a normal expression to a painful one. Pain. It hurts.

You went to the kitchen and searched for a painkiller. It must be somewhere. You opened some drawers, but didn't found it. "Aish..." You cursed and went through your hair. "What are you looking for?" A voice spook behind you and you jumped while screaming. You turned around to see a Baekhyun who was chuckling a bit. "Aish yo-..." You looked at him, but didn't finish your sentence. "That scared me you idiot." You continued. He smiled at your reaction. You were finally acting normal again.

"So? What are you looking for?" He asked again, raising one eyebrow. His handsome looks were killing you and you know you don't want to fall any deeper, but you couldn't resist it. It was too strong. "A painkiller." You answered. You didn't know where to look so you just played with your fingers. Baeks gaze went to your eyes and he knew he should control himself. You looked so innocent and pure. So... You.

"I don't have those anymore." He said. You looked up and mentally cursed. How are you supposed to survive these cramps? Yes, it isn't that painful... Yet. You know they'll get heavier so you want to be prepared by taking one, but you can't because there aren't any painkillers. "Don't worry I'll buy them." He said to relax you. Your gaze went to him and for a moment there was eye contact, until his phone started ringing. He grabbed it out if his pocket and answered the call.

Your gaze went down and you continued playing with your finger. They were like that your whole life, but why are they so interesting now? "Yes manager~nim." You heard him say and looked at him again. You can yell or scream or something else and you could be saved. You can grab the phone out of his hand and tell his manager to save you, but why don't you do it? Why don't you say something? You only have to say one word. Just one... But you didn't do it. You wanted to, but you didn't do it. You couldn't explain why. It was some kind of stranger power who was controlling your body. You couldn't speak. You just couldn't. "Yes? ... What?" He said to the phone, but looked at you. His gaze was glued on you for a moment before he walked to the TV. He turned it on and changed from channel. You looked at the screen and saw yourself. Missing.

You were now searched by everyone in South-Korea. You were a missing person. You stared at the screen and couldn't believe it. You aren't far away from everyone. You are so close. You looked at your old picture, not a very good one, and listened to the voice who said the details: "She didn't come to practise wich made SM concerned. A friend went to her house and found out she wasn't there. She also didn't answer her phone. Police interrogated the people who saw her the day she disappeared and it's confirmed she was attacked by a stranger. Witnesses said Exo's Lay and Exo's Baekhyun drove her home wich was also confirmed. No one saw her after. Rumors say she is kidnapped and no further information is revealed."

Baekhyun ended the call and stared at you. He didn't thought it would be in the news so fast. "I need to go to the police station." He said and your gaze went from the screen to him. His eyes were meeting yours and you misunderstood the butterflies for cramps. "I don't know how long I'll be gone." He said. You didn't answer and just stared. You had no emotion on your face, but your brain was making plans. Plans to escape.

"Areum~ah?" He said your name so purely... So manly. You blinked a few time with your eyes before concentrading on the reality again. "Yes?" Your voice was slightly shaking, but you managed to keep it a secret. His eyes were staring into yours so sweetly. So beautiful. They remind you of all those sweet memories. When you first met him. When you were still free.