Prolouge

A/N Warning: This chapter contains some mature content that may make people feel uncomfortable, if you are one of those people there will be this symbol before it starts and after it starts - ⚠️ anyways enjoy the chapter!

Mal was laying in bed with her head on Carlos' chest and his arm around her as she looked up at him.

"We have to go tomorrow." Mal stated. "The entire Isle is in jeopardy because of Uma." She said.

"I know." Carlos said. "But what about Jay and Evie? They have Lonnie and Doug and if they get killed." He said softly.

"I know, I honestly think its best if we go on our own." Mal said looking up at him. "That way if either one of us dies...we will die with eachother." She said. "But we won't die cause we are smarter then Uma, we will always be smarter then Uma." She told him.

"I agree, so we leave in the morning?" Carlos asked.

"Yeah, we leave in the morning." Mal said before putting her head back on his chest like it was.

~The Next Morning~

Mal was awake packing and so was Carlos, the two had a plan to leave a note for Jay and Evie and head out on their own, the only question is if its a good idea.

"Are you ready for this?" Mal questioned as she finished packing.

"Yeah I am, are you?" Carlos asked as he looked at Mal.

"Big time." Mal said. "We going in the limo or taking the scooters?" She asked.

"Scooters would probably be safer so we aren't spotted right away." Carlos replied.

"Alright so the scooters it is." Mal stated.

After a few minutes the two finished packing and headed out, they got to the scooters and began to ride them to the barrier, once they got to the barrier Mal took a deep breath.

"Noble steed, proud and fair, you shall take us anywhere." Mal said as her and Carlos began to drive.

The two began to ride to the Isle arriving there quickly, as they did they stepped off their scooters and began to walk but were quickly stopped by two big men.

It wasn't long until Uma showed up as now Mal and Carlos were being held back. Uma had a smirk on her face as she laughed.

"Well, well, well." Uma said with a smirk. "Look who decided to take up on my offer." She said.

"Tell your goons to let us go Uma." Mal stated. "They smell like fish and I feel like I'm gonna puke." She stated.

"Nah I'm good." Uma said with a smirk. "Well I won't let you go, as for dog boy." She said before nodding at her guard. "You know where to take him." She stated.

The guard began to take Carlos away and Mal looked at Uma pissed. "Let him go Uma!" She demanded.

Uma just laughed. "Its cute, you think you can tell me what to do." She said. "I had him sent away cause well, I have a surprise for you that he will get later." She told him.

"What is it!" Mal snapped.

At that moment someone wearing a pirate hat walked up in front of Uma, the head lifted and Mals eyes widened as she saw Harry.

"Harry!" Mal said. "You're suppose to be dead!!" She yelled.

Harry laughed. "Yeah, I'm suppose to be." He said. "But clearly I'm not Mally." He said with a laugh.

"Uma what kind of bullshit is this!" Mal snapped.

Harry walked up to Mal and backhanded her. "Don't you dare talk to Uma that way!!" He yelled as he looked at her.