Chapter 23

Warning: This chapter contains minor mature content that some people may not wanna read this symbol will be before it starts and after its over - ⚠️ anyways enjoy the chapter!

Carlos was up and looking in a mirror, nobody else was awake, just him, and as he looked in the mirror he looked at the scars on his face and on his head, he sighed as he looked at himself.

"I'm back to who I was, a broken, pathetic, usless excuse for a boy." He said softly.

"You were never broken, pathetic, or sad a pathetic excuse for a boy." A voice said as it was Mal who walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm glad you were able to get up and sleep with me last night, I missed having you beside me." She said.

"I've missed sleeping beside you." Carlos responded softly as he smiled. "But are you sure I'm not broken, pathetic, or-" He was quickly cut off by Mal turning him around.

"I'm positive, you are amazing, you are my favorite puppy, hell sometimes you're even daddy." She said with a smirk as she licked his nose.

Carlos laughed at her comment and her tounge licking his nose. "So I'm like what? Your daddy puppy?" He questioned with a smirk.

"Yes! That's it!" Mal said with excitement as she laughed. "You are my daddy puppy!" She said laughing as she looked at him.

"That works with me babe, but uh anyways can we be serious for a moment?" He asked softly as he looked at Mal.

"Sure, what's up?" Mal questioned.

"Is there anything you need done, I wanna do it to help with the plan to take down Uma." Carlos said.

"Babe, no, you still look like you need rest and I don't want you getting hurt." Mal replied.

"Babe I'm fine." Carlos said as she pulled her close and kissed her lips. "Do I have to prove it in a certain way?" He questioned with a smirk.

Mal giggled as she blushed and looked at him. "Later, but fine, you remember when we were looking at all those papers in Uma's ship? Well can you head back there and get inside and try to find some more information, Uma won't be there and I know cause I saw her schedule, so you're free to go in and take a look." She told her boyfriend.

"Okay, anything I find I'll bring back." He replied as he kissed her lips. "But are you sure we have to wait until later?" He questioned.

⚠️Mal smirked then kissed his lips. "Hmmm, maybe we won't go all the way but maybe I'll give you some pleasure." She said as she put her hand down his pants and rubbed his dick getting it hard.

"Mmm baby." Carlos replied with a smirk as he looked at her.

"You do deserve it, but first." Mal said as she turned around and went to the door and locked it then went back over to Carlos. "We don't need anyone walking in." She said with a smirk as she began to take his belt off.

He smirked then kissed her lips. "I agree." He said in response.

Mal's smirked stayed on her face as she got down on her knees, she then unbuttoned his shorts and pulled the zipper down, then pulled his shorts and boxers down as his hard dick fell and hit her in the face, she smirked and laughed as she looked up at Carlos. She then grabbed his dick and began to stroke it looking up at him as he smirked.

"Mmm fuck, my daddy puppy seems to be enjoying this." She said with smirk.

"Yes he is." Carlos replied with a smirk.

Mal then used her tounge and began to lick around the head of Carlos' dick, she began to stroke it faster while still licking it before sliding it inside of her mouth. She then moved her head back and forth as he placed his hand down on her head and smirked. He then decided to be a bit forceful and forced his down her throat, she began to choke and gag but she loved it, saliva began to fall out of Mals mouth and onto the floor.

Carlos then moved his hands and Mal took his dick out of her mouth as she smirked, she then took her jacket and shirt off, then took her bra off.

"I figured you'd wanna shoot all over my tits." She said with a smirk.

"You figured right baby." He replied.

Mal smirked then began to stroke his dick nice and fast, aiming it right at her tits and after about a minute cum started shooting right out of Carlos' dick all over her tits, she smirked as the cum flew then stopped.

"Hmm, so messy I wonder how this is gonna get cleaned up." She said with a smirk.

Carlos then picked Mal up and laid her on the bed, he then climbed on top of her and went down and began to lick the cum off her tits then with the cum in his mouth he kissed her putting it all in her mouth, he broke the kiss and she swallowed it and smirked.

"Damn, your cum normally tastes great but coming out of your mouth it tasted even better my daddy puppy." She said with a smirk.⚠️

"Good." Carlos said as he kissed her lips. "I hate that Harry, Jay, Evie, and Audrey are here." He said.

"Hmm why's that?" She questioned smirking.

"Cause if they weren't here, I'd tell you to walk around topless." He said with a smirk and a laugh.

"Maybe one day my daddy puppy." Mal replied as she kissed his lips.

Carlos then got up and pulled his shorts and boxers back up, then he buttoned and zipped his shorts back up then went to put on his belt, but Mal grabbed it.

"Maybe we should keep this here just in case." She said as she got up and walked up to him with a smirk.

"In case of what?" Carlos questioned with a smirk.

"In case when you get back, I'm a naughty girl who needs her daddy puppy to punish her." She said with a smirk and a laugh as she kissed his lips.

Carlos laughed then kissed back. "Maybe." He said. "Anyways, I'm headed out baby, I'll bring back what I find at Uma's ship." He said.

"Okay babe." She said with a smile as she picked up her bra and put it on along with her shirt.

Carlos smirked then unlocked the door and opened it up and walked to the front door, surprisingly enough everyone was still asleep, he walked out and immediately began to sneak to Uma's ship by going behind the buildings.

As he was walking or well sneaking over, he spotted something in the distance, something that looked oddly familiar, as he got closer his eyes widened, it was a coat but not just any coat, it was white and had white fur on it or well it was mostly white as there was some blood on it, there was no wondering whos coat it was, Carlos knew it was his mothers.

"Mom.." He said softly.

At that moment Uma walked up to the young boy and smirked. "Carlos DeVil, you are gonna come with us, don't worry we aren't gonna hurt you...physically anyways." She said with a laugh as her guards came behind Carlos and grabbed him.

A/N  What do you think is gonna happen? Also thoughts on the chapter?