Chapter 10

Mal had finished tracing the photo from the phone and smirked, she then shut the phone off and slid it in her pocket then grabbed her notebook and left her room. She headed down the stairs and walked back over to the two big wooden doors, she looked back and took one last look at what her mothers castle had become, she sighed then looked back st the doors and pushed them open then walked out.

She quickly ran back to her hideout and before she walked in, she went to the side of the building and climbed the ladder, once she got to the top she went and looked out at the Isle, her home that she felt like she had to save. She then went back down the ladder and back to front as she walked in and saw Audrey and Carlos hugging.

"Why is it everytime I see you two, you are holding or being extremely close to each other?" She questioned as she glared at them both as they broke the hug.

"It was nothing babe, I swear." Carlos responded. "Did you find anything by Uma's ship?" He asked.

"Nope, well I did but it wasn't by her ship to begin with, a guard came to grab me and I knocked him out, and found a key and a phone that had a layout of Uma's ship including the guard placements on it." She told him. "And yes I traced it." She said as she showed her notebook.

"Oh awesome." Carlos responded as he got up and walked over to her. "So now we are a step ahead of her?" He questioned.

"Bingo my favorite puppy." She replied happily.

At that moment the door opened up yet again and in walked Harry, once again carrying a crate if food and water.

"Here ya go, I told ya you'd get it and well here it is." He said looking at Mal and Carlos before turning his head towards Audrey. "Well..well..well who's this Goddess?" He asked with a smirk.

"Uh this is Audrey." Carlos said looking at Harry. "Audrey this is Harry." He said as he still looked at Harry.

Ever since Mal told Carlos Harry raped her he's hated Harry with a passion, but he doesn't do or say anything because of Mal.

"You're just...ravishing." Harry said with a smirk as he walked up to Audrey.

"Um...thank you." Audrey responded softly as she looked at Harry.

"How come I haven't see ya around before?" Harry questioned.

"Well...I am Aurora's daughter so I've been living in Auradon." She replied looking at the son of Captain Hook.

"Oh so they do have hot girls in Boreadon." Harry replied with a smirk looking at her.

Mal watched the two then got tired of it and groaned as she walked up to them. "Okay Harry, you should be going." She told him.

Harry looked at Mal and smirked then whispered. "Jealous that I wanna 'hook' someone other then you Mally?" He asked with a laugh.

"Puh lease." Mal replied as she rolled her eyes.

Harry smirked then backed up. "Okay well, Uma wants you to stop by the Chip Shoppe anytime within the next few hours, she wants to 'talk' to you, alone." He replied with a laugh then turned around and walked to the door.

"Whatever Hooky." Mal replied looking at Harry.

Harry looked back at Mal and smirked then winked before turning back to the door and walking out.

"What do you think Uma wants?" Carlos questions.

"I don't know, her guard probably told her what happened." She replied.

"Well what are you going to do?" Audrey asked softly.

"I'm going to talk to her." Mal replied as she looked at Audrey.