Chapter 18

Mal got up and headed straight to the door. "How are you here?" She questioned.

The blue haired girl that stood in front if her laughed. "Its nice to see you too M." She said as she looked at her.

"Is my reaction gonna be the same?" A voice said as they walked in and it was Jay.

"Okay like seriously, why are you here and how are you here!" Mal said.

"Audrey called us." Evie quickly responded.

"Yeah, at like the worst time." Jay said.

"I regret it myself." Audrey said walking in.

"Oh God what were you two doing?" Mal questioned.

"Uh nothing, just studying." Evie said as she hoped Jay would stay quiet.

"Yep, studying, that involved Evie screaming, moaning, and so much more." Jay said as he started laughing but Evie quickly punched his arm.

"So you two were fucking huh?" Mal said with a smirk.

"Yeah we were." Jay responed with a smirk of his own.

"Wait, I thought you were with Lonnie and you were with Doug." Mal quickly replied as she was confused.

"Yeah...those relationships didn't exactly work out cause well, we realized that we wanted eachother." Evie said.

"That's nice, now why did you guys come back?" Mal questioned.

"Well, Audrey told us that you and Carlos have been kinda struggling since coming back, mainly cause of Uma and her gang and well, just by looking at the marks on your face, and the fact that you look like your bandaged up, and that Carlos is laying right there on the couch looking dead, we figure she's right." Jay responded as he looked at Mal.

"And don't even try to lie to us M, we can tell you two needed our help." Evie quickly chimed in.

Mal rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine, maybe we need a bit of help." She said.

"Can I ask you guys a question?" Audrey quickly asked.

"What is it?" Mal responded.

"I know this has been your guys hideout for like ever, but have you ever thought of maybe finding somewhere that's bigger since its a place for the four of you?" Audrey asked.

"Well originally this was my hideout only, then my gang was formed and we all stayed here, but I get your point, maybe after we take down Uma we can look at finding a new one." Mal responded.

Jay nodded then went over and looked at Carlos. "Damn, what happened?" He questioned.

Mal shut the door then went and sat in a chair. "I don't know, he can't really speak all I know is that we got into a bit of an argument and he left, then when he came back he fell to the ground." She replied. "I went and found Captain Hook and brought him here and he brought some supplies and patched Carlos up." She said.

"That's why we saw him leaving here." Evie said as she went and sat in the chair beside Mal.

"Well, is there any time frame of when he will be okay to talk?" Jay questioned.

"Nope, we will be lucky if theres no memory loss, he took some type of a brutal blow to his head." Mal informed him. "I have a feeling Uma had something to do with it." She said.

"What's happened here since you guys came back?" Evie asked.

"Well let's see, I was raped to start." Mal said which caused bot Jay and Evie's eyes to widen.

"By who?" Both Jay and Evie asked.

"Not important, anyways then I went to some party with Carlos that Uma was hosting, then after I spyed on her ship, knocked out one of her guards, she then had me go to her ship then had Gil beat the shit out of me because I wouldn't give her stuff back, oh and then I was kidnapped by Captain Hook." Mal told them. "Oh and Harry's alive." She said simply.

"WHAT!" Jay and Evie both yelled.

"Yeah Harry's alive, I don't know how but I think I know why." Mal said. "He's Umas little bitch." She said. "Or well he was anyways." She said as she looked at Jay.

"What do you mean he was?" Evie questioned.

"Well its simple, hes kinda disappeared." Mal replied. "That's why Captain Hook kidnapped me, he wanted to talk to me about it and said I should try to get him to help us, which of course the love of my life on the couch there said no too." Mal stated.

"And that's why you two had the argument which caused him to leave." Evie quickly replied.

"Bingo." Mal said.

Jay looked over at Audrey, something about her lookes different to him, it was her clothes but it was the fact that she was wearing dark clothes, it was where they came from, he quicky realized it.

"Audrey, aren't those the clothes Carlos and I hid here?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was told I needed to look more Isle like so I'm wearing these." Audrey replied.

"They look good on you." Jay replied with a slight smirk. "You probably.look better without them." He said with a wink.

"Ahem." Evie said as she coughed. "I'm right here." She reminded him.

"Ohh right, uh I was just joking babe." Jay quickly replied.

"Mhm sure." Mal and Evie both said as they looked at Jay.

"Uh anyways Mal, do you have a plan to take down Uma?" Jay asked trying to change the subject.

"Actually yes I do." Mal replied. "Well kinda, see I went to go see my fa- I mean uh Hades and got his map of the Isle and Umas ship." She said. "All we gotta do is plan everything out, get the weapons we will need, and find the best time to go after her, cause well...lets just say the Isle has become a slave place, the pirates have made the kids here thier slaves." She told them.

"Wait what!!" Evie screamed. "Why didn't you tell us sooner?" She questioned.

"Cause, there's nothing we can do right now, we just need to pray that Carlos gets better, then plan our attack, soon enough we will take Uma down." Mal stated. "Cause we're rotten.." She said.

"To the core." Mal, Jay, and Evie all said together.

A/N Thoughts?