Chapter 24

Warning: This chapter contains major mature content that may be uncomfortable for some readers. This symbol will be before and after its over - ⚠️. Enjoy the chapter!

Carlos was tied to a chair in front of a TV screen and Uma, Uma stood there with Gil and her guards as she smirked looking at the young boy.

"Carlos DeVil...Carlos DeVil...nope doesn't have the same ring to it that your mothers has." She said with a slightly singing tone at the beginning.

"Why am I here Uma? I didn't steal from you." Carlos quickly replied.

"No, but I know you and your friends don't see me as a threat because I have Gil here do the beat downs." She said as she patted Gil's shoulder. "So I'm going to show you that I'm not only a threat, but more dangerous then you realize." She stated.

"How so?" Carlos questioned looking at her.

"By showing you this video, now I know you'll probably close your eyes but don't worry....you'll still hear the screams, the begging for mercy." She stated.

Carlos looked at her nervously, she didn't say a word but turned around and turned on the TV and pushed play.

⚠️On the screen was Cruella DeVil and Uma, Uma smirked and walked up to her.

"Cruella DeVil...Cruella DeVil...if she doesn't scare you...no evil thing will." Uma began to sing as she laughed. "Isn't that how the song goes?" She questioned with another laugh. "Well, then I guess no evil thing will scare me huh?" She questioned.

"What the fuck do you want?" Cruella snapped as she looked at Uma.

Uma quickly slapped Cruella hard. "Don't talk to me like that you dumb bitch, you aren't even worth my time, but I'm here to make sure you know that I am more of a threat then that dumb bitch Maleficent ever was!" She stated.

"What makes you think you'll be a better Queen then Maleficent?" Cruella questions.

"I'm a lot more agressive, more dangerous, and trust me, when I fully takeover, the Isle will regret the way they've treated myself and the rest of the pirates!" Uma snapped as she spit in Cruella's face.

"You will fail, Mal will come back and hurt you badly." Cruella responded.

Uma laughed wickedly before grabbing Cruellas throat. "That stupid purple haired bitch turned her back on us all!!" She yelled.

Uma then grabbed some tape and quickly put it over Cruellas mouth, she smirked then slapped her hard again, she then grabbed Cruella's fingers and immediately forcefully bent them back breaking them instantly, she saw the pain in Cruella's eyes and she just laughed. She then grabbed a knife off a table before looking at Cruella, she then smirked and stabbed Cruella in the leg, she watched the pain in Cruellas eyes, she smirked then ripped the tape off and Cruella screamed nice and loud. Uma then began to twist the knife in Cruella's leg hearing Cruella's scream get louder, as she heard the scream Uma laughed then ripped the kinfe out of Cruella's leg.

Uma then looked at Cruella and smirked, she forced Cruella's good hand down then stabbed the knife right through her hand and started laughing as Cruella began to scream and cry, Uma smirked as she ripped the knife out of her hand, then smirked as she put the knife against Cruella's face and began to slowly cut her face, Cruella was crying and Uma laughed as the cut got deeper, she smirked seeing the blood go down her face, Uma then took the knife away and backed up.

"Gil honey, finish the job." She said with a smirk as she looked at Gil then kissed his cheek.

"Yes my Queen." Gil said as he went behind Cruella.

"Any last words Cruella?" Uma questioned as she smirked. "Maybe to your useless son?" She asked.

"Fuck you...you will pay." Cruella said.

"Whatever, Gil do it." Uma stated.

Gil smirked then put his arm around Cruella's neck, and put his hand on her head then smirked and snapped her neck.

Uma laughed then walked up to Gil. "Good job." She said as she went and kissed his lips.⚠️

Uma then shut the TV screen off and looked at Carlos as she laughed. "So yeah, your mother is fucking dead." She stated. "Now, I know you have things to say, but don't bother." She said. "You can head home, tell your friends that thier parents are dead too." She told him. "Boys, get him out." She said.

Umas guards took Carlos out of the chair and brought him to the front door and threw him out the door.

Carlos hit the ground, he couldn't believe what he just watched and heard, he got up slowly and began to head back to the hideout, he had no words at all, he just witnessed his mother get killed. She wasn't the nicest mother in the world, but he didn't want her getting killed.

Once he got to the hideout, he walked in and saw Evie and Jay awake, he looked at them and didn't say a word, he just headed straight to the room and saw Mal laying on the bed, he went and sat beside her.

"Mal.." He said softly.

Mal looked at him and got up then hugged him. "What's up babe?" She questioned.

"Uma...got me and forced me back to some hideout and hade me watch...a um...a video...of her torturing and killing my mother." He said softly.

"Holy shit.." Mal said as she hugged him tighter.

"And...she told me that your mother...Evie's mother...and Jay's dad...are also dead..."  He told her softly.

Mal was pissed but didn't say a word about it, she just kept her boyfriend close. "I'm here for you babe." She said softly as she went and kissed his cheek.

"Thank you.." Carlos said softly and began to lay down and Mal laid with him.

Mal and Carlos just laid there, Mal wrapped her arms around him, she knew he needed her, her anger was hard to control but she managed to control it for him.

A/N Thoughts?