Chapter 22

Mal was walking around the Isle doing her normal walk around, she was doing her normal routine, pushing kids around, stealing, and kicking dirt into some kids faces, and so much more. As she was walking though she spotted some pirates, she rolled her eyes as she looked at them, as every day went by she couldn't wait till her mother instructed the border to be built. She wanted the pirates as far away from her as possible, well except one.

As she walked around she saw the one pirate she didn't completely hate walking up to her, Harry Hook, the son of Captain Hook. Now Mal and Harry didn't have the best relationship but Harry is the only pirate that has stood up for her, but hes not the only pirate to hurt her.

"Mally." He said with a devilish smirk as he walked up to her.

"What is it Harry?" She questioned.

"I heard the news about some border being built to separate us Pirates from you and your 'people.'" He said as he looked at her.

"Okay and?" Mal questioned.

"Now why would you let that happen, don't ya enjoy my company?" Harry questioned with a smirk as he moved closer.

"Not really...well not anymore." Mal said.

"You know damn well you do, if you didn't you wouldn't still be here." Harry said.

"Look Harry I don't have time for this." Mal said as she walked past the pirate bumping into him in the process.

As soon as Mal got near an alleyway Harry pushed her down it then grabbed her throat and slammed her against the wall.

"You better change your attitude Mally, cause soon enough you will regret it." Harry said as he leaned in and kissed her lips but then slapped her right after.

Mal's face did sting but she refused to show it. "Whatever Hooky, you know no matter what we are best friends." She said softly.

He smirked then let go of her throat. "Yes I do." He said with a smirk as he turned around and walked away.

Mal fell to the ground for just a moment, she then picked herself up and began to rub her cheek, she hated Pirates but didn't hate Harry no matter what, was he abusive? Yes. Did she care? No. All that mattered to her was that he had her back, and that's the only reason she hates the idea of the border, but its her mothers choice, not hers, well not yet anyways.

~Six months later~

"Mom!!" Mal snapped. "Why are you having the border built! You told me you wouldn't do it!" She said as she was pissed.

"I'm doing it cause that fucking idiot Captain Hook didn't keep his end of the agreement!" Maleficent snapped back. "The agreement was that I wouldn't have the border built as long as he gave us some supplies, and well he just sent me a note telling me that he's done, so the border is being built!!" She yelled as she looked at her daughter.

"Whatever mother." Mal said as she turned and walked out of her mothers castle.

~Six months later~

Mal was walking around the Isle with her best friend Evie, the daughter of Evil Queen, now Evie wasn't really into hurting people or any of the things Mal was into, but she knew Mal was a better person on the inside, but she also knew Mal was upset about something.

"M?" Evie said softly.

"What?" Mal questioned back.

"What's wrong, I've been with you before on your normal walks of the Isle and normally you have more fun then you are, so what's going on?" The blue haired girl asked.

Mal sighed knowing it was no use lying to Evie. "I miss Harry okay? Its been six months since that stupid border was made and he never comes across it, he's even texted me telling me he's coming every fuckin' night but doesn't." She said.

Evie sighed and hugged her best friend. "Look, he's not worth it okay? He clearly doesn't care about you M, but if you care so much about him why not go see him?" She questioned.

"I'm public enemy number one over there, every night Pirates are patrolling, if I get spotted I'm gonna be fucked and not in the good way either, also its not that I care about him, its more that he use to help me hurt kids and that was fun." Mal said with a laugh.

"Look M, don't constantly focus on him okay? In like a month you're going to get a chance to be Queen of the Isle." Evie reminded her.

"Yeah, but first my mother has to give me one last thing to do before I can offically become Queen, and knowing my mother it'll be something horrible." Mal said.

"Like what?" Evie questioned.

"I don't know, she's good friends with Cruella, maybe she will have me date her son." Mal said with a laugh.

"Would that really be horrible?" Evie questioned. "Have you even seen her son?" She asked.

"No, but if he looks anything like her I'm staying far away." Mal said. "Have you seen him?" She questioned.

"No." Evie replied.

"Well either way, my mother will have me doing something horrible I know it, and its only cause that's who she is." Mal said.

"Have you ever met your father by the way?" Evie asked.

"No, but I know who he is." Mal said softly.

"Who?" Evie asked.

Mal looked at her best friend right in the eyes. "If I tell you, you can't tell anyone understand?" She questioned.

"I understand." Evie replied.

Mal nodded then looked at her. "Hades." She said softly.

Evie's eyes widened as she looked at Mal. "Really?" She questioned.

"Yep, my mother told me years ago, she also told me to stay away from him because he's trouble, plus she also told me hes fucking Ursula." Mal said.

"Wait...does that mean you and Uma could be.." Evie began to say.

"Sisters? Yep." Mal replied as she looked at Evie.

"Wow." Evie said.

A/N So obviously this was a flashback chapter. Thoughts?