Chapter 3

"Okay so we have all the photos we need?" Carlos asked as he looked at Mal.

"Yes but there's someone we have to see." Mal said softly. "I don't want to but he's the only one with an entire layout if the map." She told him.

"Who is it?" Carlos asked as he was curious.

"My father, Hades." Mal told him softly as she looked at him.

"Hades is your father!" Carlos aid as he looked at her.

"Shut up! Nobody else other then Evie knows!" Mal snapped as she looked at him.

"Oh, sorry." Carlos said as the two began to walk. "So where is your father?" He asked as he looked at her.

"He's in a bit of a hidden area, everyone believes he lives in this one huge place but he actually has a little hideout he lives in." She told him.

"Okay, is he gonna hurt me? I mean I am dating his daughter and well when I was younger I heard that Hades hated my mother.." The young boy said softly as he was actually nervous.

"That was your mother and well...not to be rude but your mother was-" Mal was quickly cut off.

"A crazy ass bitch? I know." Carlos said cutting her off.

Mal starts to laugh. "That's one way to put it babe." She said while laughing before slowly starting to stop. "Look you'll be fine with my father, he may hate your mother but I will stick up for you." She told him.

"Okay babe I believe you." Carlos stated as they walked.

After a few minutes Mal and Carlos arrived at what was suppose to be Hades hideout, Mal picked up a rock and pushed it into one of the bricks on the wall, at that moment a hidden door opened up and Mal and Carlos walked in.

Mal walked forwards a bit as Carlos followed behind her, Carlos smirked then grabbed Mals ass laughing.

"Hey!" Mal said looking back at him. "If my dad sees that you're dead." She told him.

"I couldn't help myself, your ass is big and I love it." Carlos said laughing.

"I know it is, and you'll get to see it tonight when we are in bed alone together." She replied with a smirk. "In other words you are gonna have one fun night Carlos." She said her smirk as she looked at him.

At that moment Hades walked up to them. "Isn't that just what a father needs to hear?" He asks as he looks at them but glares at Carlos.

"Oh uh hi dad, I was just um joking." She said trying to sound innocent.

"Mhm sure, don't forget that I'm half of the reason you're here Mal." Hades replied while still glaring at Carlos. "Who is this?" He asks.

Carlos stood there with nothing but fear in his eyes as he looked at Hades glare. Mal noticed this then quickly stood in front of her boyfriend to hopefully protect him from her father.

"Dad this is um well..Carlos DeVil." She told him.

"DeVil? So you're the son of that psychotic bitch Cruella?" Hades asked as his glare became darker.

Carlos was absolutely terrified by the sight of Hades so Mal decided to speak for him. "Yes dad he is, but he's nothing like her and well he's also my boyfriend." She told him.

"Oh you don't say?" Hades said sarcastically. "I thought you two were just fucking, no fucking shit he's your boyfriend it is quite obvious." He told her. 

"Well dad, do you approve of him?" Mal asked softly as she looked at her father.

"Well he seems like he's a good guy to you, but I don't know how you two are having sex considering he clearly has no balls." Hades said referencing the fact that Carlos hasn't said a word and has been hiding behind Mal.

"Dad.." Mal said softly as she looked at her dad.

"Hey listen dog boy, grow a pair of fuckin' balls and talk to me like a man!" Hades snapped and demanded.

As Carlos heard that he became even more frightened, something about Hades scared him, maybe it was all the stories his mother told him about Hades when he was younger, maybe it was all the stories he had heard around the Isle, or maybe it was the fact that if Hades didn't like him his future with Mal would become numbered.

"Dad!" Mal snapped back as she saw Carlos.

Hades then shoved Mal out of the way as he walked up to Carlos and got in his face. "Speak!" He demanded.

Carlos saw Hades put his hands on Mal and that lit a fire inside of him. "Keep your hands off of her!" He snapped back.

"Damn." Mal said quietly as she was honestly slightly turned on by Carlos standing up to her father.

"And if don't what are you going to do?" Hades asked as now he was testing Carlos.

"I will fucking hurt you! Nobody gets away with laying their hands on her like that! And I don't give a fuck if you are her father!" The young boy yelled which was turning Mal on even more.

Hades looked at Carlos and smirked then laughed. "I approve." He said as he looked back at Mal. "He just needed a bit of a push." He said as he smirked at Mal. "Now why are you here? You haven't come to see me in...ever." He told her.

"Cause you abandoned me dad!" Mal said

"No I abandoned your mother, I didn't want to abandon you but goddamn was that bitch a pain in the ass." He told his daughter.

"Yes she was but at least she stuck around for me!" Mal said to her father. "But the reason I'm here, Carlos and I wanna save the Isle and well we need your map of the Isle so that way we can stop Uma and take her down." She told him.

"Now why would I just give you my map?" Hades questioned.

"Because I'm here personally asking you for it, please dad I really need it." She told him as she looked at him.

Hades groaned. "Ugh fine." He then turned and went to his desk and grabbed the map and handed it to Mal. "Here." He then turned and walked off to his couch and laid down.

Mal and Carlos then turned and walked off, and as they did Carlos looked at Mal. "So are we gonna study this map before or after we fuck?" He asked with a smirk and a laugh.

"Before, cause I want you all night long afterwards." She said with a smirk looking at him.

A/N So thoughts on how Hades tested Carlos? And thoughts on the chapter?