The Beginning of The End {Stiles Stilinski}

{Usually, I would try really hard to keep the gifs/pics within Teen Wolf and Emma Stone but like...just look at them, man. They're all so beautiful.

I just want to say now that there's lots of long A/Ns in this book. You don't have to read them but most have cool little tidbits or kind of vital information so...yeah that's up to you boo.}

Welcome to The Beginning of The End; Stiles Stilinski edition. Lol

If you have not read the first book in this series I would highly recommend going back and doing so. It is called This Isn't The End. 

I know.

Fitting, right?

In regards to the cover of this book, I only made two of the manips so all credit goes to whoever made the ones with Lydia and Stiles that I edited, also all credit to the owners of all the pictures I used. 

Anyways, I really hope you all enjoy the second installment of the This Isn't The End series and the wild ride that is Raeanne Martin's life

Updates will come every other Wednesday :)

~SiriusCatBennett

WARNING: THERE IS CUSSING IN THIS STORY AND MINOR SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

COPYRIGHT: I do NOT own Teen Wolf. I do not own any of the characters except for Rae, her paternal grandmother, Eun, and Alec and only own the lines I created. I DO own most of the photos and gifs that I post. I do NOT own any of the songs. I do not own the plotline of Teen Wolf, but I do own my originally created plotline, my OC's, and Rae's mythological background/powers. All rights reserved. Please do not steal it.

The fight against the alpha has come to an end but the battle is only just beginning in the small town of Beacon Hills.

With two sisters bitten but not turned and a new cold-blooded foe tormenting the streets, the last thing everyone needs is a skilled new hunter coming to town. 

But we all know Beacon Hills doesn't usually get what it wants. 

To top it all off, an eager Derek Hale sets out into the night to turn teenagers into beasts tied to the light of the full moon.

The only question is; who will live and who will die at the beginning of the end.

[Edited by @stilesmccalls]