The Worst-Worst Case Scenario

Chapter 5: Shape Shifted pt. 2

YOU GUYS I CAN'T HE'S SO CUTE

*inserts gif of Isaac at 11:59 because I CAN'T FIND ONE*

Also, here's a gif of him looking *hot* since I couldn't find that.

~Rae's POV~

~Rae's POV~

Walking onto the field with coffee in hand, I smiled at seeing Stiles run around the grass spastically. I was grateful that my sister had wanted to spend some quality time with Allison this morning, giving me the chance to spend my own quality time with my boyfriend.

The thought made my smile grow larger and laughter bubbled up from my chest as Stiles tripped, Scott faithfully catching him. Spotting Isaac, I gave him a wave and frowned when he looked down and kept running without responding. My heart sank as I failed to think of a reason why the boy would be ignoring me.

Stiles must have noticed something was wrong because in the next second he was skidding in front of me, panting as he keeling over slightly.

"What's...wrong?" He puffed out, holding his side in pain as his face contorted. I chuckled lowly before answering him.

"I don't know. I waved at Isaac, but he just looked away." I told him, fiddling with my cup as I looked down at it. "He hasn't texted me back all weekend, I've been worried."

"What..Lahey? I's-I's fine. I's fine. I'll fix it." He huffed, nodding his head a little as he went to turn away. I grabbed him before he could move more than a step and he turned around in exasperation.

"Where are you going?"

"Where..do you think..woman? I..am being..a good boyfriend. I..am making your friend..not be a dickbag." I giggled at his words, covering my mouth with my drink as I thought of how cute he was. My eyes lit up when he called himself my boyfriend, something I hadn't gotten to hear him say yet.

"You don't need to fix all my problems for me, Stiles. I'm a big girl." I told him, even as my heart swelled at his willingness to help.

"I..know that. But..that doesn't mean I can't try." He spoke through pants, holding up a sure finger. Reaching forward to pull me towards him as he caught his breath, the boy's eyes squinted against the bright sun. "I'd fight all the battles for you. Just try and stop me."