Home

Chapter 6: Shape Shifted pt. 3

Bro, I can't. Look at this kid's fuckin face..

And the kid behind him looks so baked, my god...

Please be aware this is the frickin thumbnail for this episode

Please be aware this is the frickin thumbnail for this episode. Bloody beautiful.

{Update: this is from the scene where Lydia and Allison walk into school and everyone stops. I never actually paid close attention to their faces but holy shit, they are hilarious.} 

~SiriusCatBennett

Disregarding the fact that I had homework, I left my school bag behind as I ran down the busy corridor. I could faintly hear Scott's loud footfalls behind me as I swung the front door open, holding on for stability as my eyes searched the parking lot. 

Finding the Sheriff's familiar cruiser, my gaze immediately caught the teenage boy's in the backseat. I watched wide-eyed and began chasing after the moving car when it slowly started pulling out, but a hand wrapped around my wrist made me spin around. 

"Let me go." I hissed, eyes narrowed as I ignored the soft look in the wolf's brown eyes. 

"No. Chasing after him isn't going to help. We need a plan." His words seemed to be accentuated by the sound of squealing brakes behind my back. The look on Scott's face was all I needed to know who the vehicle belonged to. 

"Get in." 

The sound of Derek's voice brought forth the anger I had been trying to push down as I whirled around. The slightest slice of betrayal passed through my sense as I ripped my arm out of Scott's loosened hold. "Listen up-" 

I barely got two words out before Scott was interrupting me, pulling me back by the shoulder as he stepped ahead protectively. The action made me scowl, even if I knew he was doing it out of the purity of his heart. "Are you serious?" Derek moved his head forward as if to exclaim, 'what?' "You did that, that's your fault." 

"I know that." Derek hissed out. "Now get in the car, and help me."

"No, I've got a better idea. I'm gonna call a lawyer." Scott told him, making my eyebrows furrow as I watched him walk down the steps. "Because a lawyer might actually have a chance at getting him out before the moon goes up." 

I was about to tell Scott that was the stupidest thing I'd ever heard him say, which was surprising, but Derek spoke before I had the chance. "Not when they do a real search of the house." The words abruptly made my head snap over, eyes immediately meeting Derek's shade covered ones. I found that he was already looking at me and that only confirmed what I thought he was speaking of. I couldn't find myself able to look away from his stare as my brain was riddled with questions. 

"What do you mean?" 

"Whatever Jackson got to tell the cops before I interrupted won't be as bad as what they'll find in there." I told him, the sentence ending in a whisper.