Supernatural Detention

Chapter 19: Restraint pt. 2

I know this isn't the full scene in the gif, but the file was too big so I had to improvise.

~SiriusCatBennett

"Uh..we can't be in detention together." 

Rolling my eyes at the lacrosse player, I set my bag on the ground next to me as I sat down beside Erica. "I have a restraining order against these tools." 

"All these tools?" My eyebrow involuntarily raised at Harris' words. Not because I was necessarily surprised as it was par for the course, just caught a bit off guard. 

"No, just us tools." Stiles spoke up, gesturing between him and Scott. 

"Fine. You two, over there." He told them, pointing at the table beside us. The boys both grumbled before moving, grabbing their bags while switching seats. I was tempted to follow them, but despite everything, I didn't want Erica to sit alone. 

Slumping down in my chair, I messed with my fingers until Harris tapped on the back of the chair. Turning around, I sighed when I noticed his raised eyebrows, spinning around to take my French homework out of my bag. I really just wanted a second to relax. At least, as much as I could with a clueless kanima, two feuding werewolves, a probie hunter, and a tocsin all in an enclosed space together. 

Reaching up, I tucked an unruly piece of hair behind my ear, being careful not to stab myself with my pencil. With my head tilted, hair cascading around the left side, I lightly picked up the corner of my worksheet to get a better look at the questions. 

As my eyes ran over the typed out questions, the loud sound of a bag being ripped open caught my attention. Looking up slowly, I glared lightly at Matt, who was looking around the room to see if anyone had gotten annoyed by the noise. His gaze stalled for a minute as he looked behind me, no doubt being stared down by Harris before his eyes landed on me. I continued to glare, my gaze turning a bit deadlier and more inquisitive when he held my gaze, his head tilting a bit as a glint flashed through his eyes. I thought I might have seen a small smirk grace his lips but he looked away too fast for me to see. 

Glaring at him for a few more seconds, I ignored the sound of him chewing as I began writing out the answers to the problems. Feeling my phone vibrate in my jacket pocket, I pulled it out, noticing I also had a missed message from earlier. 

Ali-Cat: Hey, are you doing the French homework? I have no clue what the answer to number 6 is. 

To Ali-Cat: Yeah, I am. I'll give you my worksheet after this so you can fill out any of the ones you don't understand

Grumpy Wolf: I know you're still angry with me and that's fine. I just wanted you to know that I'm sorry. For everything. The last thing I'd want to do is hurt you

Sighing, I sunk down in my seat a little as I kept reading over the words. I hated being on the other side of my friends. I was still angry, very angry, at the three but I knew I was mainly upset at them. Upset at Isaac for lying and blaming Derek for leaving my house. Upset at the two for not doing anything that day at the ice rink. Upset at Derek for turning my friends into what they are now and for trying to kill my sister. For hurting practically everyone around me. 

Sitting next to Erica just made the anger lessen more while my heart ached with the true emotions behind my volatility. I was so mad at them. So upset with them. I just wanted things to go back to the way they were. Texting Derek at the weirdest times, watching over Erica and Isaac and hurting anyone that dared to even look in their direction. I missed late-night reading and visits to the park and delicate hugs.