The Force

Chapter 20: Raving

I need to just stop making gifs with long scenes. This looks like utter trash but whatever. It's there lol. 

~SiriusCatBennett

Lydia struts into the room, looking between Allison and I in her tied up baby blue shirt and navy blue skirt. Raising up two Macy's bags, her gaze lands on the brunette doing homework at her desk. "Clear your schedule. This could take a while." 

Standing in front of a large punch bowl, Lydia stirs vodka and rum into the container while stirring it together with a metal ladle. Once she's set down the bottles, she picks up a tupperware and reaches her hand in, hovering over the drink as she begins to drop something into the bowl.

The youngest Martin walks slowly into an abandoned train station, appearing before a beat-up Derek Hale. Stopping in front of the man, the teenager opens her palm, revealing a powder that she blows in the werewolf's direction. 

A burnt down house that used to be the residence of the Hale family stands lonely in the middle of the forest. The only noises are the crickets and the creaking of the old wooden house as someone steps along the floorboards. 

Gasping awake, I shot up slightly before falling back onto my pillow. Regulating my breathing pattern, I ran my hand over my head as I let out a puff of air. "Jesus." 

It had been a while since my last vision and with everything going on, they'd somehow been pushed to the back of my mind. Well, not anymore with some mysterious thing once again going on with my sister. 

Thinking over the events of my faux dream, I came to the conclusion that this must happen on or around Lydia and I's birthday party. That was the only reason Lydia would be making that much punch, let alone the alcoholic kind. What I didn't know was what else she was putting in the drink or why any of these clips went together. What did they have to do with anything going on? 

Grabbing my phone, I sent a quick message to Derek reading 'I don't know what's going on but I had a vision and you were part of it. Whatever you do, just steer clear of Lydia. For some reason, she has something to do with this.'

Throwing the covers off of my body, I sighed as I sat on the edge of my bed. While setting my phone back in its place, I spotted the picture frame sitting on top of my side table. The frame contained one of my favorite pictures. It was of Scott, Stiles, and I not too long after we met. The school was doing pictures and the cameraman let us take one together. It was a cute photo; black and white with the three of us huddled up together. I smiled as I thought back to simpler times. More innocent times. 

Sighing once again, I pushed myself up and out of bed and towards the closet. I didn't much feel like wearing anything other than leggings and a comfy shirt but after yesterday I didn't want to go anywhere without my throwing knives. 

Grabbing a cute white dress with a brown belt, I quickly switched out my clothes. Easily pulling on socks and a pair of cute brown booties, I walked to my vanity. 

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.