Katherine Argent

Chapter 1: Omega

Okay, so I really just need you guys to know that when I was putting in the episode name I typed in fucking Omego and now I can't stop thinking of 'lego my omego' and I'm actually dying.

Also, it being said as two people tug of war Scott.

I'm done, guys. I'm leaving.

~SiriusCatBennett has Mcleft the chat

"I'm going to find my sister."

With the harsh words floating in the air, I attempted to get past the multitude of people in the hospital room. I didn't get far before being stopped by the Sheriff's light grasp on my arm. 

"Hold on there, kid. I know you're worried about your sister, but no good is going to come out of having two of you running around out there in freezing temperatures. We'll find her." 

Despite the calming lilt to his tone, I couldn't help but feel my veins burn with barely held back anger. "I know her better than anyone else. If anyone can find her it's me." 

Spinning back around, I let out a low hiss as a sharp stabbing pain pierced my skin. I barely got two steps before another, firmer hand was wrapped around my wrist. Immediately recognizing the slightly calloused grip of my father's fingers, I abruptly ripped my arm out of his hold. "You think I'm gonna let you go out there?!" 

Hearing the disbelief in his tone, I let out a scoff as I stared at the man in front of me. "And you think you have the right to keep me here, why?" 

"I'm your father!" He exclaimed. 

"Exactly! But that's all you'll ever be; my father. You are half of the reason why I am alive but you do not get to set rules and tell me what to do. You are not my dad. You lost that right the day you started going on those business trips." I sneered with fire dancing in my eyes. 

It almost frightened me how much pleasure I felt at the pain that flashed through his eyes. The guilt. The surprise that I knew what he had done. Maybe it would have if he hadn't deserved it.

"Raeanne Grace Martin, you will get back in that hospital bed right now." At the scalding tone in Melissa McCall's voice, speaking my full name, my eyes widened and I turned my head to look at her. The woman in question was staring at me with raised eyebrows as she pointed to the bed with a clipboard. "We'll find Lydia, but we don't need to worry about you too, sweetheart. Besides, you need to rest. You've been through a lot." 

My resolve held for only a moment as I looked into her kind eyes. Sighing, I turned around wordlessly and sat down on the bed, picking at the loose threads of the hospital blanket. I didn't look up as everyone filed out of the room one by one, still needing to be questioned. Once I heard the door click shut, I glanced up to see that the room was now empty. Looking through the windows, I could see that no one was paying attention to what I was doing. Taking a deep breath, I slid myself off of the bed without another thought. 

I was going to find my sister. 

Walking over to the chairs, I unzipped the bag my mother had brought this morning. The bag was filled with clothes and toiletries, even my maroon Toms were sitting on the ground. 

Grabbing a pair of black sweats, a plain black o-neck long sleeve, and underwear I took them into the bathroom. Taking off the gown as quickly as possible, I slipped on my new clothes, sighing in relief that the material didn't rub the bandage pressed to my skin. 

Rushing out of the bathroom, I grabbed my hoodie from the chair and slipped it on, zipping it up. I knew if someone spotted my hair they'd immediately know who it was, so I chose to keep it flowing across my back as I pulled up the hood. Sitting down, I slipped my shoes on quickly as I tried not to wince.