Interconnected

Chapter 10: Ice Pick pt. 3

Start music at the * if you'd like. 

{Sorry this is late, I didn't see my reminder!}

~SiriusCatBennett

~Scott's POV~

"Two's not enough for Derek. I know he needs at least three. So, who's next?" 

"Hmm. Why does there have to be a next when we've already got you?" 

"Who's next?" I demanded, not at all swayed by the blonde's attempts at evasion. 

Erica tilted her head with a mocking look of surprise in her eyes. "You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online."

"I don't care." I told her, shaking my head. Part of me was lying. The part that knew this was Rae's friend. The part that knew she was innocent. But the other part of me, the bigger part, knew we had much bigger things to deal with. 

"It happened during class. I started seizing at my desk and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth until some genius reads the card on my keyring which tells them not to 'cause it could break my teeth." She said with a sneer. 

"Erica..." 

"Do you know what happens next?" She asks. "I piss myself. And they start laughing. You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them. Until some brilliant jerkoff," she yelled, lunging forward making me jump into the lockers, "had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone." Erica was extremely close now, as she moved her hands to her sides and ran them down to her hips with a sultry smile. "But look at me now, Scott." Sensing someone's gaze, I turned to the right, spotting Allison. "That's right. You only have eyes for her." 

Having had enough, I reached forward to push her away from me as I stepped away from the lockers. The girl wore a smirk as a twinkle shone in her eyes before she walked away. 

()()()()()()()()()()

~Rae's POV~

"God, I just-I can't figure out who Derek'll go after next. Scott's depending on me to figure this out and I have no idea." Stiles said, swerving through students as he dragged me behind him. 

"Babe, slow down." I told him, tugging him back until he was walking at a more functional pace. "We'll figure it out, we always do."

Stiles grumbled as he pushed through the cafeteria doors. "Yeah, but-" All of a sudden, the boy's words came to a halt along with his body, his posture straightening. "That's it."

With that, Stiles took off once again, dragging me behind him as we passed Allison on our way to our table. "Scott." Stiles said, slapping his right hand on the boy's shoulder before he pointed at a table. "Do you see that?" 

"What? It's an empty table." 

"Yeah, but who's empty table?" He questioned, making me realize what he was on about. 

"Boyd's." I whispered, eyes widening as I stared at the table I'd sat at not three days ago. 

The three of us immediately took off out the doors, stopping quickly at Scott and I's lockers to grab our bags. Walking through the halls, we didn't talk for a moment until we were close to being outside. "Okay, you should go to his house. I'm going to go to the ice rink and see if he's there. And if he's not at home, you call me. Got it?" There was a pause before Scott spoke up again. "What?"