Chapter 1

NOTE: Please read the story description before you start reading.

______________________________________

Place - Paris

"Hello Everyone, today we are all gathered here for a mighty cause, that is to raise the funds for the Orphaned children. Thank you everyone for accepting the invitation and making your gracious presence here at the charity ball." The Anchor's velvety voice was sailed in the well decorated Hall that was filled with men wearing costly suits and women, who were busy showing off their designer dresses and jewelry.

"So, who ever bids the highest amount of money will get a date with the most gorgeous lady of the year title winner, who's none other than our very beautiful, Smitha Sabarwal! " The anchor announced and cheers erupted in the Hall as a beautiful lady dressed in wine red dress walked up to the stage graciously making men swoon at her every step.

"Let's start the bid." The anchor announced as Smitha stood in the center of the stage.

"1 million." The man shouted.

"1.5."

"3 Million." The men in suits began to compete for winning a date with the Lady.

"10 Million dollars." The husky yet a manly voice boomed silencing all the other voices in the Hall.

Everyone turned around to look at the person and there stood the person dressed in a black three piece suit with his shoulder length hair bouncing with every step he took.

As The ladies in the Hall were literally drooling over his appearance, men were looking at him in envy. The lady of the day was more than happy with the thought of spending a day with the most eligible bachelor of the country and The CEO of Oberoi industries,the one and only, Omkara Singh Oberoi.

He walked towards the stage with his bodyguards walking beside him sternly.

"10 Million dollars." Omkara said challenging others to bid above him and no one raised their voice.

He wrote and handed over the check to Mrs. Sunaina Nanda, the Charity Ball Organiser much to her delight.

"Thank you, Mr. Oberoi for your generous contribution." Sunaina said happily, "And this gorgeous lady is all yours for an entire day." She said pointing towards Smitha, who was busy ogling him.

"The pleasure's mine, Mrs. Nanda and I appreciate you for organising this ball for a mighty cause. I gave the money to help the poor children not for winning a date or to show off my wealth. I hope the money will be used for the cause it's raised for." Omkara said in a cold stern voice.

"Off course, it will be Mr. Oberoi." Mrs. Nanda said stuttering.

"I will take a leave now, it's pleasure meeting you." Omkara said and turned around to walking down the stage.

"Omkara, what about the date with me? " Smitha asked grabbing his hand making him turn around and glare.

"I am not interested and it's Mr. Oberoi for you." He said curtly and yanked him hand away from her hold as he walked away.

"Omkara, is it true that you denied the date with Smitha Sabarwal?" Rudra Singhania, The best friend of Omkara and also the CEO of Singhania industries asked as he barged into Omkara's office.

"Yes." Omkara replied without raising his head from the computer.

"Who on the earth denies a date with such a gorgeous lady, you mad man." Rudra asked annoyed.

"You know about me Rudra, I don't waste my time going on those stupid dates and running behind the woman, who want nothing but my money." Omkara said grudgingly.

"If I didn't know anything better about you Omkara, I might have thought you as a Gay." Rudra said munching on the chips soundly.

"Shut up, Rudra." Omkara scolded.

"Okay, okay... So tell me what's your problem? Why are you distancing yourself away from Woman? " Rudra asked seriously.

"Rudra, I know this is not you but my mom, who want the answer to that question." Omkara said as a matter of fact tone.

"Fine, since you got to know let me rephrase the question?" Rudra said, "Why's the mighty OSO is running away from the girls? Is there any specific reason behind this? The nation wants to know. " Rudra said using a book as Mic.

"Rudra, stop being dramatic." Omkara said annoyed.

"The nation wants to know, O." Rudra said.

"Then tell them yourself, aren't you the one who says you know everything about me? " Omkara asked raising his brow.

"Yes, I know but it's not my position to say that to your mom that Omkara doesn't want to date girls since he's in love with his secretary Arjun Shastri and was afraid of your reaction if you got to know about their rela.... " Omkara smacked on Rudra's head making him stop.

"Shut up, Rudra." He warned.

"What Om, isn't it truth? " Rudra asked innocently.

"Rudra... " Omkara said standing up and walking seriously towards Rudra making him shut his mouth up.

Omkara went and began to look into the files which are placed in the  racks behind Rudra.

"Omkara." Rudra called in a calm tone.

"What? " Omkara asked sitting in front of Rudra studying his files

"Omkara, I am speaking with you, please pay some attention." Rudra said taking away the file from Omkara.

"What's wrong with you, Rudra? " Omkara shouted.

"What's wrong with. You. Omkara? " Rudra asked in the same tone making Omkara take deep breathes to calm down.

"Omkara, Jhanvi aunty was thinking to fix your marriage with Payal Mittal, the daughter of Prakash Mittal." Rudra said calmly.

"I don't want to get married, end of the topic." Omkara said trying to take file away from Rudra.

"Omkara, what's your problem? " Rudra asked annoyed.

"The problem is I don't want my life to end up like Shivaay. I don't want to suffer like my brother because of the woman. The problem is I don't trust woman and I don't want to get married." Omkara shouted and dashed out of his office making Rudra look at his back sadly.

The ringing of his mobile disturbed Rudra's sleep.

"Hello." Rudra said silently cursing the caller for disturbing his sleep by calling at 1 am.

"Rudra." Jhanvi's paniced voice came from the other side making Rudra to sit up in attention.

"Jhanvi aunty, what happened?" Rudra asked worriedly.

"Rudra, Omkara isn't lifting my calls and the watchman told he hasn't arrived to his apartment yet." Jhanvi said crying.

"Aunty, calm down, you know about Omkara he might have been working in his office." Rudra said trying to calm down Jhanvi.

"No, Rudra. I called the watchman he told Omkara left the office in the afternoon and hasn't returned after that. I am scared, Rudra." Jhanvi cried.

"Aunty, please don't cry, I will go and look for him and will call you as soon as I find him." Rudra said running towards the elevator after grabbing his keys.

Rudra searched everywhere for Omkara and failed to spot him as a final attempt he drove towards the place where he knows Omkara would be.

This is a Simple, Cute and Light hearted story, But let me warn you. If you are a Fan of "Dora - The Explorer" Please stay away.

Thank You :)