Chapter 67

"Gauri, slow down." Veer shouted as Gauri began to run towards her apartment as soon as the elevator doors opened.

"It's my fault, I shouldn't have bad mouthed about that long haired guy in front of her, now she's upset." Dheer regretted as he followed Veer.

"Now, what's done is done, let's say sorry and make it up." Veer suggested.

"What happened? Why is Gauri sad?" Omkara asked standing in the hallway as he watched Gauri dash into her apartment followed by the chaos of the twin brothers.

"Nothing that concerns you." Veer said with a irritated tone.

"Don't Veer, Gauri will be more mad." Dheer said placing a hand on Veer's shoulder.

"She's upset with us." Dheer replied moving inside the apartment.

"Ri, we are sorry." Veer and Dheer apologized holding their ears kneeling in front of a sulking Gauri.

"You shouldn't bad mouth anyone without knowing anything about them completely." Gauri said sitting in the sofa.

"We will never bad mouth anyone again, please forgive us." Veer and Dheer said showing puppy eyes.

"Only if you buy me chocolate ice cream."

"Done." Veer and Dheer said in unison pulling Gauri into a group hug. "Don't ever be upset on us, okay."

"Okay."

"Who spoiled my cutie pie's mood?" Anika's chirpy voice came from the entrance making Gauri smile bright and tackle Anika into a hug.

"Anika di, I am happy to see you."

"Me too, cute Ri." Anika said pulling Gauri's cheeks.

"Didn't you missed me, kiddo." Shivaay asked in a amused tone.

"Shivaay bhaiyya, I missed you too." Gauri said giving a short hug to Shivaay.

"Gauri?" Harsh called looking confused at Anika and Shivaay.

"Papa meet Anika di and Shivaay bhaiyya," Gauri introduced, "Omkara's brother and his girl___"

"Correction, his fiancee." Anika said flashing a simple vintage ring that adorned her ring finger, smiling bright."

"Congratulations Anika di and Shivaay bhaiyya." Gauri squealed congratulating the couple.

"Nice meeting you both and Congratulations." Harsh said politely.

"Nice meeting you too, Mr. Sharma and Thank you." Shivaay and Anika smiled.

"Actually, I am organising a small party in my home tomorrow to celebrate my engagement with Shivaay and I came here to invite Gauri." Anika said looking at Harsh.

"Oh, sure." Harsh smiled. "Her Aunt and I are going to visit her aunt's friend tomorrow, so she will be free to join you."

"Oh, thank you Mr. Sharma."

"What about Veer and Dheer bhaiyya." Gauri asked looking at her brothers'.

"We want them also to be a part our celebration." Shivaay said turning towards Veer and Dheer. "Please join us for the celebration of our engagement." Shivaay invited Veer and Dheer politely.

"Sure, Mr. Oberoi." Veer replied after looking at Dheer for confirmation.

"Thank you and please call me, Shivaay."

"Shivaay, I thought I can get to spend some time alone with Gauri tomorrow and you spoiled my plans by inviting her brothers." Omkara whined.

"I don't want to upset Gauri, by not inviting her brothers' and besides that would be highly impolite to not invite them." Shivaay explained.

"Even then, I couldn't get to spend time with Gauri in their presence."

"Don't worry, Omkara, I have a very perfect plan to solve your problem." Anika said with a smile. "Smile and have a happy sleep, you can spend a complete day with Gauri tomorrow."

"Oh, I am happy to have her as my sister in law." Omkara said giving a bear hug to Anika.

"Everything's set." Anika said drying her hands with a kitchen towel. "Now, we have to wait for Gauri to arrive."

"Not to forget her bodyguard brothers'." Shivaay added.

"It's almost the time they should be here." Omkara said impatiently looking at his wrist watch.

"Chill Om, remember it's Rudra Singhania, who's driving them here. He might have taken at least a five refreshment breaks, by the time he arrives here." Shivaay said in a amused tone.

"I wonder how he remains so fit even after eating like a dinosaur." Anika wondered.

"I wonder the same, then again I remember that he burns all his calories by running around the girls." Omkara laughed giving a HiFi to Shivaay making Anika roll her eyes.

"Shouldn't we be with the guests entertaining them rather than gossiping in the kitchen?" Anika said pointing towards her living room, where all the guests are enjoying the drinks and snacks talking and swaying over the light music in the dim lights.

"They are entertaining themselves, What more should I do to entertain them." Shivaay asked in a bored tone.

"Why don't you go and give them some business lessons and keep them entertained." Anika mocked.

"Okay, guys don't start your Tom and Jerry fights now." Omkara said stopping the banter.

"Look, how cute Jason and Bhavya are looking together." Anika said pointing towards Bhavya, who was laughing over some joke along with a tall and leanly built, blonde guy. "I ship them."

"That ship will never sail." Omkara mumbled as he spotted Rudra looking furiously at Bhavya and Jason standing few feet away from them.

"Looks like our wait is over." Shivaay said pointing towards Veer and Dheer, who were standing on either side of Gauri, dressed in identical black button up shirts and jeans, their height towering over everyone in the room.

Gauri looked all around the room and when her eyes spotted the one person they were searching for ; Omkara, her face lightened up with a smile as she rushed towards his direction, the Royal Blue dress hugging her body till the waist and flowing freely till the knee and her high ponytail swaying side to side as she walked.

"Omkara__" Gauri smiled standing in front of Omkara, looking up at his tall form in amazement, as he looked elegant as ever in his white white button up shirt and blue jeans with his top two buttons opened giving a glimpse of his muscular chest.

"I have been waiting for you, baby, what got you late, hmm?" Omkara asked pinching Gauri's nose making her giggle.

"Ru and my brothers' took a stop at McDonald's." Gauri answered.

"I guessed that." Omkara smiled, "Anyways, since you are here finally, let's go out and have fun, spend sometime together and return by the time the party ends." He said taking Gauri's hand in his.

"But, what about my brothers'." Gauri asked as she followed Omkara.

"Anika will take care of them, don't worry, she made a solid plan, now stop thinking about them, and start enjoying our lone time." Omkara said opening the passenger door for Gauri and jogging towards the driver seat.

"Okay." Gauri said fastening the seat belt. "But, where are we going?" She smiled looking at Omkara.

"You will see that yourself, but before that I wanna ask you something." Omkara said turning towards Gauri.

Gauri nodded her for Omkara to continue.

"Gauri Sharma, will you go out on a date with me?" Omkara asked taking Gauri's hands in his, smiling.

"Yes." Gauri smiled looking into Omkara's eyes.

"Thank you." Omkara said kissing Gauri's both hands. "Let's go and enjoy our official first date."