Chapter 32

"Will Omkara be angry on me?" Gauri asked Rudra as they entered into the theater.

"This is the 100 th time, you are asking this, Ri." Rudra said shaking his head.

"I think we should have asked Omkara to go with us. Poor Omkara, must be feeling alone."

"Ri." Rudra said stopping in his tracks.

"Hmm."

"Calm down, everything will be ok. I assure that, just enjoy the movie." Rudra said keeping his hands in Gauri's shoulder.

"Ok." Gauri said still not convinced.

"Good, now come let's go and enjoy the movie." Rudra said pointing towards the theatre entrance.

"But Ru, this isn't an animation movie." Gauri said looking at the movie poster.

"Ri, How long will you be watching that Beauty and Beast, and Frozen. Let's watch something different."

"But I like Belle and Anna."

"See, You like Belle and Anna cause, you watched only their movies, Watch this Girl in the movie, she is also cute and good like Belle and Anna, in fact her name is also a combo of them, Annabelle."

"Annabelle?"

"Yes, she's a cute little girl, you will see. Come let's not miss the intro." Rudra said pulling Gauri inside the theatre with him.

"Ri__Ri___" Rudra called Gauri, who was sitting in her seat hugging her knees, eyes tightly closed, her hands closing her ears.

"Ri... " Rudra shook Gauri and she shrieked scared.

"Ghosts__" Gauri shivered.

"It's me, Ri not the ghost." Rudra said placing a comforting hand on Gauri's hand. "The movie finished."

"You are bad Ru, you said it's a good movie." Gauri said hitting Rudra on his arm.

"It is." Rudra said rubbing his arm, "Didn't you liked it? Wait__ are you scared little warrior?" Rudra asked in a teasing tone.

"No, I am not scared, I am brave." Gauri said and walked out of the theatre with her chin high.

"Do you want anything else?" Rudra asked Gauri, who stuffed the last piece of pizza in her mouth.

"Naww." Gauri answered.

"Okay then, let's get you home before Omkara finds me and breaks my bones for getting you late." Rudra smiled extending his hand for Gauri to take.

"Rudra, wait." Gauri said and ran towards the counter.

"What happened, Ri? You want more food?"

"No, I am getting a take away for Omkara." Gauri said taking her card out.

"Wait, let me pay."

"No, Ru, I will pay, this is my token of apology for Omkara for leaving him alone." Gauri said in a sad tone.

"Ri, He sure would be upset but not angry." Rudra consoled.

"Even then, I am a bad friend to leave him behind. I should apologize to him." Gauri said collecting the Take away bag after paying the bill.

"You are sweet." Rudra said ruffling Gauri's hair, "Omkara's lucky, he better realize it soon." He mumbled.

"If you want I will accompany you till the door?" Rudra asked Gauri, stopping his bike in front of the apartment.

"No, I am brave, I will go on my own." Gauri said sounding brave.