Chapter 50

"And then the woman who adopted me died and her husband became alcoholic in the grief and was deep in debts, when the debtor demanded for the money, he handed me to them in exchange." Bhavya rasped.

"Don't cry, Bhavya. We are here for you now." Anika said pulling Bhavya into a hug.

"Yes, you don't need to be scared of anyone." Omkara assured.

"Omkara, it's late, I think we should let you rest." Shivaay said standing up from the coach.

"And Omkara, I will take Bhavya home with me." Anika said looking at Omkara, "She needs emotional support now and I will take her to psychiatrist tomorrow."

"Okay Anika." Omkara nodded.

"Take care of yourself and Gauri." Anika said nodding towards Gauri, who was fast asleep beside Omkara, hugging his good arm.

"Yes, take care O." Rudra said.

"I will." Omkara smiled.

"Bye, Omkara bhaiyya." Bhavya said as she walked out with Anika.

Once everyone left the apartment locking it behind, Omkara turned towards Gauri, who was hugging him tight while sleeping.

Next day Omkara woke up hearing the rattling of dishes in the kitchen, he walked towards the kitchen only to find Gauri trying to reach the top shelf to grab hold of some container standing on her tip toes.

"Gauri, what are you doing?" Omkara asked walking inside the kitchen.

"I am trying to cook breakfast for you, Omkara." Gauri said jumping to reach the top shelf.

"No need for that, I will cook for us like everyday." Omkara said stopping Gauri from jumping further by placing his hand on her shoulder.

"I don't want you to take strain, Omkara." Gauri said looking at his cut sadly, "I will cook something for us."

"Gauri, I will order a take away." Omkara said softly, "you don't have to cook."

"But__"

"Now, stop reasoning, go get ready you have college today, did you forgot?" Omkara said hurrying up Gauri.

"Okay, I will go and get ready." Gauri said walking inside his bedroom.

"Khanna." Omkara called his driver as he arrived near his car, "Let's go and pick up Gauri from the college, it's the time her college ends." He said opening the door and getting inside the car.

"Yes, sir." Khanna said starting the car.

Khanna stopped the car in front of Gauri's college and Omkara got down the car to receive Gauri. A smile formed on his face when he spotted Gauri amidst of the students, who were walking out of the college gates, soon it turned into a frown when he spotted a guy, walking closely beside Gauri speaking with her.

"Okay, Gauri, think about my deal." The guy said once they are in a audible distance from Omkara.

"I will think about it, Sam." Gauri nodded and turned around towards Omkara.

"What are they talking about?" Omkara thought creasing his brows with a serious look.

"Omkara___" Gauri smiled brightly running towards Omkara making him smile at her.

"How are you feeling now?" Gauri asked looking at Omkara's injured arm.

"It's better than yesterday, Gauri." Omkara smiled, "Come on, let's go home." He said opening the door for Gauri to get inside.

Gauri was watching TV leaning against Omkara, who was sitting in the coach deep in thoughts.

"Gauri."

"Hmm." Gauri hmmed still looking at the screen.

"Are you facing any trouble in the college?" He asked carefully.

"No, why did you felt so, Omkara?" Gauri asked averting her gaze from TV to Omkara.

"Evening, when I came to pick you up from the college, you seemed to be in tension, while talking with that guy." Omkara said softly.

"Oh, that was Sam, Samuel Adams, He plays in college football team." Gauri informed.

"Okay, so, what's with that guy?" Omkara asked turning around to face Gauri.

"Remember, the college fundraiser I told you about, where we have to present our designs for people to bid on them?" Gauri reminded.

"Yes, I remember." Omkara nodded.

"I need someone to model my designs, so, I asked Sam to be my model and___"

"Wait, why are you asking a guy to model your dresses?" Omkara asked confused.

"Cause, I chose men apparel designing as a specialization since I am familiar with men's clothing and designs dresses for guys." Gauri shrugged.

"I should have guessed." Omkara mumbled and nodded at Gauri to continue.

"And he Sam said if I want him to model for me, I should go out for dinner with him on Saturday."

"No." Omkara shouted, "You are not going anywhere with that guy."

"But, Omkara, I need someone to model my designs." Gauri reasoned.

"We will find someone else to model for you, but you are not going with that guy, I won't allow you." Omkara said strictly.

"Where will I find someone to model for me in this short time, the fundraiser event is on next week."

"We will figure it out but promise me you won't go with that guy." Omkara asked cupping Gauri's face between his hands.

"Okay, I promise." Gauri mumbled.

"Good, that's my girl." Omkara smiled pressing his lips against Gauri's forehead hugging her.

"Now, let's go get changed and sleep." Omkara said standing from the coach and walking towards his room.

"Omkara, look___" Gauri said walking inside the room and stopped in her tracks as she found a half naked Omkara standing in the middle of the room wearing just his pyjama pants with his upper body bare.

Omkara smirked watching Gauri, who was ogling at his body. He cleared his throat making Gauri snap out.

"I know, I have a great body." Omkara smirked making Gauri's cheeks turn red.

"Salman khan has better muscles than you." Gauri said walking towards Omkara.

"What__" Omkara said scrunching his face, "Ouch__" He shrieked in pain as Gauri touched his cut.

"Sorry, I am sorry." Gauri apologized jumping back.

"It's okay, it's still sore." Omkara said holding his hand.

"I will change the bandage." Gauri said taking the first aid kit and making Omkara sit on the edge of the bed.

"I will do it myself, Gauri." Omkara said as Gauri began to unwrap his bandage.

"I will do, last night I learnt from Anika do, how to change the bandage."

"See, it's done." Gauri said after tying the bandage.

"Thank you." Omkara smiled getting up to wear his shirt.

"Omkara." Gauri tugged on his hand.

"Yes." Omkara said turning around to face Gauri.

"Be my model."